**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to r3 6* from Tech class?

Hi,

could you please help me to decide who to r3 from Tech class? I have 5* r5 sentinel and sparky. Have 3 tier 5 tech catalyst. Might use 2 for rank up. Already have ghost r3. I have guardian undupped, so waiting to dup him, only after that will r3 him. I have guardian r5 too.

Who to r3 6* from Tech class? 43 votes

Ultron (undupped)
37%
MoosetiptronicLovejoy72RockypantherxEtjamadot_dittoH3t3rTHEComic23FiiNCHReignkingTWRouger4Steam97Yodabolt21JoshKosh557tofuシSuperjoe8293The_HoTU 16 votes
Penni Parker (dupped)
44%
TerraQmonUnsilentBrokenMdf77Amazing_Demon05steampittEwell65SSS69A_NAZRenaxqqPrakhar_82BollandRiptideFlyGalaxyBombBarani7daBarryMcCaulkinerSkiddy212Hidr8__blitzzz 19 votes
Spidey Stark enhanced (dupped)
9%
Hort4StevieManWonderPhillip14233MasterAss10000 4 votes
Sentinel (dupped)
9%
AdvMorpheus_123newgamerkidAverageDesi 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    Ultron for offense
    Peni for defense
  • Options
    Steam97Steam97 Posts: 110 ★★
    Ultron (undupped)
    I have a r3 ultron and I love him, truly suggest him.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Penni Parker (dupped)
    Peni because she is a fun champ to play.

I personally do not like ultron, i do not find him fun to play. Regardless, good luck with your choice!
  • Options
    THEComic23THEComic23 Posts: 50
    Ultron (undupped)
    Ultron is a heck of a lot of fun to play. ESPECIALLY against mutants. He was my first Tech Rank3 and Ive been happy with him ever since.
  • Options
    mixalisplaymixalisplay Posts: 50
    Warlock
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Ultron (undupped)
    Almost feel like I shouldn’t vote, as I know nothing about Penni. So if it’s between those two, defer to others. But I love my R3 ultron. It’s an aesthetically beautiful champ, smooth animations, relatively simple but you can still optimize play, good synergies. Hits like a truck tossed by a hurricane. Flying downhill from orbit. Anyway, good champ.
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Many thanks to all, I will go with ultron.