**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Spider-Verse Champ

A friend and I had a conversation on this and we couldn't come to an agreement. So I wanted to see what the community's opinion was on this topic.

Best Spider-Verse Champ 198 votes

Peni Parker
14%
PantherusNZEliOrSomethingBluestoneMrTicTac19992008MadhanHiphopWine_LoverMobile_P0tat0BocksaroxSpiderLazerSwarmOfRavensChikelSkyLord7000HoitadoDirty_DozzHrishikesh713Hoodie25K_PCrcrcrcspidyjedi84Superjoe8293 29 votes
Spider-Gwen
5%
BendyMegaSkater67Reaper2823Denslo500dump_monkeyRax38WeaponX2112Demonic_embraceRillianGalactikDonut 10 votes
Spider-Ham
19%
Carmel1allinashesMityAntOpandemonioTony886_Sham_Luke9523te_dua_shumItsClobberinTimeRenaxqqGogiMCOCHazzaBatman1234TheBair123PuttPuttBlôdletterTel5tr4_BoiRajEggs3_0AshacekarThe_HoTU 39 votes
OG Spidey
1%
Spity68RayhanIshaqueGodliek 3 votes
Miles Morales
5%
Sw0rdMaster10or_StrongDenzel116MoeyTehrAdri5846JaximosLBN1TyphoonMDxZoeTheGoth 10 votes
Stark Enhanced Spidey
10%
buffajrTristanCassyGarlocane47DRTOLogan00Jaycray81rdxevilninjadtkmixalisplayEwell65SSS69MR_61088CapdevilasebGrassKnucklesMarvelfan30mvnceableChuck_FinleyZhaJT_never_spending 21 votes
Stealth suit Spidey
12%
CropDusterLoki_Poki1280SidDDragonDarkEternityliving_legend_1Skillful_starGarrettNxLunatiXxJounaaPeehoundogακιDistal_lessAdarshClashesAce2319AdjeriusUltragamerwillrun4adonutFinkNight_RiderninosNihalFayaz 24 votes
Symbiote Suit Spidey
1%
GoldenSuperStaXFREEDOMXLegotb27 3 votes
Spidey 2099
29%
danielmathLeNoirFaineantBitterSteelzuffyLeediman39Mqc19captaincushMattDRKOshEbAICSTurguzrockykostonCyborgNinja135MaxtheSilentLiquidkoldLovejoy72Cap366saiteja1107FluffyPigMonsterPrylankJustcause102 59 votes

Comments

• Options
    Wasiq_75Wasiq_75 Posts: 152 ★★
    Tbh, I don't have any picks really. Spider-Verse champs are so diverse that almost every champ is useful in right situation.

And Devs are nailing their abilities and animations absolutely perfectly and yeah Spider-Verse champs feels like how they are in the Comics, Movies, Cartoons. Not OP Broken champs but also not bad champs either.

Also It's great to have so many Spidey in MCOC cause we live in Spider-Man era. No Way Home, Across the Spider-Verse, Spider-Man PS5, Spider-Man TV show on Disney+ that will release probably at 2023 and so many more 😌

#SpiderManSupremacy
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Spidey 2099
    This shouldn’t even be a question, Spidey 2099 is just a completely different beast than the rest of these champions put together.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Spidey 2099
    I voted 2099, but everyone’s sleepy on the OG. Given current parry issues, his ability to evade you right out of an intended parry is now a feature. His gen 1 animations never slow down frame rates. And he has zero bugged interactions with new nodes and abilities, because, you know, he doesn’t do anything? Everything old is new again!
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Spidey 2099
    Biased cause recently r3'd my Spidey 99 but most spider verse heroes are great. Ham, Peni and Starky are all tied in 2nd place for me.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Wow, spidey 2099 is winning? I have him as a 6, should i rank up? What is so good about him. I was all into peni so i didnt pay much attention to him
  • Options
    Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    Spidey 2099
    Skiddy212 said:

Wow, spidey 2099 is winning? I have him as a 6, should i rank up? What is so good about him. I was all into peni so i didnt pay much attention to him

He’s an amazing counter for champs with lots of power gain, he doesn’t gain buffs, has nice burst damage off the sp2, and not to mention has sick animations as well.
  • Options
    Spidey 2099
    2099 is my favorite for sure, although Stealthy actually isn't far behind.

No surprise that pretty much all of them are fantastic in at least one way - Spidey is Marvel's flagship hero.

Cosmic Spidey could use some love, he's okay with a few synergies and has a fun SP2, but he'd be a prime champ for a moderate buff, imo.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,153 ★★★★
    Stark Enhanced Spidey
    Starky my fave champ in the whole game been avoiding me for awhile
    Spidey99 is my #2 pick he'sy 1st r4 he's awesome
    And Gwen is super underrated she's got awesome power control and shes my 1st 7*
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    what a necro mike
    be interested to see the votes spider man supreme would take away from the others
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,292 ★★★★★
    Spider-Ham
    Skiddy212 said:

He's great but imo he does need max sig, unawakened or low sig you won't see his true potential and you won't really be impressed that much by his damage.
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    I think all of them serve a very different purpose & aren't exactly comparable to decide a clear winner
    It will come down to personal preference
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    We are disappointed in you.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Scorpion
  • Options
    RoddyRodster77RoddyRodster77 Posts: 60
    Spidey 2099
    groot
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 140
    Venom
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 312 ★★★
    Silk
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Spider-Ham
    No doubt
  • Options
    Spidey 2099
    ^ Didn't realize
    Lpoo said:

2099 is my favorite for sure, although Stealthy actually isn't far behind.

No surprise that pretty much all of them are fantastic in at least one way - Spidey is Marvel's flagship hero.

Cosmic Spidey could use some love, he's okay with a few synergies and has a fun SP2, but he'd be a prime champ for a moderate buff, imo.

@Karatemike415 digging up the old ones
    THIS WAS 2 YEARS OLD?!?!?!?! oh my god I'm sorry hahaha
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,917 ★★★★
    Stealth suit Spidey
    2099 and Stealthy
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 106
    Spidey 2099
    SILK