**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Happy 7th Anniversary MCOC Celebration!

The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
So birthday of mcoc is near. This game turning 7 years! And that in itself is a huge accomplishment for any mobile game. Running a mobile game for 7 years isn't a joke... Though it has several bugs going on recently still this game successfully completed its glorious 7 years.

Lets talk about getting free stuffs now lol. So they used to sent anniversary rewards according to progression.
What u guys think will be the rewards for different progression this year? Just curious

My prediction is
1)below uc - 7.5k 5 star shard and 4 star nexus
2) uc- 10k 5 star shard 2.5k 6 star shard
3) cav- 5 star nexus and 10k six star shard
4)thronebreaker - 6 star nexus and 5 star nexus
Plus there are lots of good thing coming this month - gold boost(permanent), calendar, shards arena, gifting event, and holiday gift!

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Happy Birthday Mcoc!
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Gimme some gold and forget the Crystal tbh. New 6*s ain’t ish if i can even rank up a 5*
  • Options

Gimme some gold and forget the Crystal tbh. New 6*s ain’t ish if i can even rank up a 5*

Permanent 30% gold boost was really needed. Hope gold crisis will reduce to some extent after it
  • Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 338 ★★
    Hopefully we start getting enough iso without having to spend 300 units on cav crystals.lol. well done tho kabam
  • Options
    RocsannaRocsanna Posts: 3
    What happens if i become thronebreaker in the middle of the anniversary calendar? Will i keep cavalier rewards or upgrade? Or i will get first days of cav and then first days of tb and end up without last day rewards which are problably the better ones?
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Rocsanna said:

What happens if i become thronebreaker in the middle of the anniversary calendar? Will i keep cavalier rewards or upgrade? Or i will get first days of cav and then first days of tb and end up without last day rewards which are problably the better ones?

Wait a day. See what the calendar has. If earlier days of TB are better than latter of Cav then try and get tb asap. Else stay on cav and don't risk it.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Doesn't matter what it will be. Guarantee there's going to be "slap in the face" posts today when we get the anniversary gift.

What's it gonna be though? What was it last time?
  • Options
    TelbertTelbert Posts: 20
    Rocsanna said:

Once the calendar has started it wont change, same as literally every calendar the game has ever done mate. You'll still get cavalier calendar, only way is to become thronebreaker before the calendar starts later on today
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,037 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021

Doesn't matter what it will be. Guarantee there's going to be "slap in the face" posts today when we get the anniversary gift.

Probably a slight increase vs last year. There will be "out of touch with player base" and "Kabam is greedy" etc.. happens every year.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Probably a slight increase vs last year. There will be "out of touch with player base" and "Kabam is greedy" etc.. happens every year.
    Perhaps it'll be a 6* class selector (similar to how you can focus 4*/5* crystals for, say, Mystic/Science pullls) this year, for celebrating 7 years anniversary. Wishful thinking I know.

People rag on Kabam too much, they don't have any real obligation to give us a gift, but they do it anyway. As the quote goes, "You can't choose what is gifted to you"
  • Options
    Terra said:

Perhaps it'll be a 6* class selector (similar to how you can focus 4*/5* crystals for, say, Mystic/Science pullls) this year, for celebrating 7 years anniversary. Wishful thinking I know.

People rag on Kabam too much, they don't have any real obligation to give us a gift, but they do it anyway. As the quote goes, "You can't choose what is gifted to you"
    I can see it being a nexus as well.
  • Options
    MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    Kabam wants us to use gold crystals rather than selling ISO for it.... I don't personally sell ISO for gold. I sell it because it's constantly expiring. How about increasing the inventory space for ISO? You can't even keep enough in there to level up a 6*....
  • Options

Kabam wants us to use gold crystals rather than selling ISO for it.... I don't personally sell ISO for gold. I sell it because it's constantly expiring. How about increasing the inventory space for ISO? You can't even keep enough in there to level up a 6*....

You can't keep enough to level 5*'s either...
  • Options
    All summoners will get 10k supreme solo shards.
  • Options
    Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Can’t believe I’ve been playing for 4 years
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

I already have my slap in the face post finished and holding in the draft queue.
  • Options

Lol.. But this month is the month of least complaints in mcoc history tbh. December is good nearly every years and this year too. Only complain was about the cav eq tag system this month and i think constructive criticism is required cause thats what helps a game to improve.
  • Options
    DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited December 2021

Last year it was because cav got like nothing, which was a slap in the face. People liked the tb gift a last year from what I remember
  • Options

Last year it was because cav got like nothing, which was a slap in the face. People liked the tb gift a last year from what I remember
    Cav was 5k 6* shards right?
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Cavalier rewards will be suite me now although I am a Thronebreaker I could use some iso, lol
  • Options
    Where 🍌
  • Options
    Only the title and profile photo till now :|
  • Options
    Was 4 star hercules anniversary gift this time? LOL
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Happy Anniversary!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Can’t believe I’ve been playing for 4 years

Time really flies. It's been 6 years for me.