**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This is bad comedy

After getting Nick Fury for my first 5 star, I suppose this shouldn't be surprising

Comments

• baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    Story time: My first 25 5 stars were all garbage. I almost quit the game because if it. Then on Christmas day 2017, I got Gwenpool and was so happy, I almost shed a manly tear. After that, buffs started happening, and I got better champions from crystals. Point is, you aren't always going to get the best champions every pull. I'm sorry, but get ready for massive disappointment.
  • Story time: My first 25 5 stars were all garbage. I almost quit the game because if it. Then on Christmas day 2017, I got Gwenpool and was so happy, I almost shed a manly tear. After that, buffs started happening, and I got better champions from crystals. Point is, you aren't always going to get the best champions every pull. I'm sorry, but get ready for massive disappointment.

Of course. I'm not going to get my expectations up as I know I won't get great pulls all the time. I do have experience with this from another game.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The sad thing is that there was a time when she was considered a good pull
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    I like her tomahawk style
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Isn’t she a rare 5*?

If so then Congrats

If not then tuff
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Megatron, is that you?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    My first good 5* was 12th pull and it was Sentry. Your first Fury still makes this merely an inconvenience
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    She used to be good. Is a shame really
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    My first 2 5*s on my alt account we’re Shang-Chi then I got Bishop from the free 5* this morning :#
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    KGW186 said:

My first 2 5*s on my alt account we’re Shang-Chi then I got Bishop from the free 5* this morning :#

Bishop is very solid. Definetly not ShangShi level, but he can hold his own very well. It's criminal people don't talk about Bishop tbh