**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dethroned Solo Event

Is it only for Cavalier and above?

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,929 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Options

Yes

Thanks. Did it say that anywhere? I feel like we have to guess about whether things are bugged or if they just didn't explain it.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    It was mentioned in the original post
  • Options

It was mentioned in the original post

Yeah, I finally found it. It was one line in three pages of text
  • Options
    Lun69Lun69 Posts: 1
    edited December 2022
    This is pathetic from kabam everything they do is for cav and above. What's in the bag for lower level players?
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Lun69 said:

This is pathetic from kabam everything they do is for cav and above. What's in the bag for lower level players?

Uncollected and below players don't really need 6*. They should focus on 5* instead
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 779 ★★★
    The more the reason to become cavalier, TB and beyond in order to access those contents ASAP. It lit 🔥 a fire for me to get to TB. Now I’m fired up to get to paragon b4 the year is out to have access to paragon stuff.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,661 Guardian
    edited December 2022
    Lun69 said:

But why tho? Kabam needs to cater their resources to the expansion of the game. Newer players already have the most OP growth from the glory store.

If you want the dethroned event, then just get cav. All you have to do is beat 6.1.