**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anniversary Gift?

Last year CAV got this and TB got 10k 6* Shards ? Where its at? Will it come this week in between of anniversary?

Comments

• FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    Malreck04 said:

I think the entire calendar is the gift.

Last year we got Calander bro. You cant say calendar is the only gift especially when whole last year was a one after other bug fiesta. Do players dont deserve some simple gift appreciation? Sticking with all the issues. Every year the gift and Rewards should be buffed this year we got nothing? Especially with gold boost issue also? I opened 50 of mine half way realising they have not been boosted and then kabam bumped them to 30%.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Never mind, I've forgotten about last year so maybe I'm wrong and there's a gift coming.
    I just dont understand it really? We all are players sticking with them the least they can do is replicate last years events. Especially i say again especially with all the issues in game. Why cant do simple things if they gonna increase the bar we gonna be excited and happy. But if they started taking away stuff from players we gonna be mad and loose our interest in game.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,079 ★★★★
    edited December 2021
    There's still 6 days and a bit left, but if there was a gift we would have received it by now
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    The calendars appear to be a large step above last years. I think given the difficulty in pushing the gifts out last year they have elected to cook the gift into the calendar.

Certainly I saw nothing about a specific anniversary gift listed in any of the events planned for today. To assume there is a specific and special gift based on past activities does not bind kabam to provide one?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

They SPECIFICALLY said when we would get the gift. Please search it up and read your ingame messages

Indeed, they just listed the pic, title and calendar for today. The gift was listed as a holiday event.
  • X_E_CutionerX_E_Cutioner Posts: 155
    Sheesh guys! 25th!! We'll get the gift on 25th.
    It's in the forum post
    edited December 2021

Sheesh guys! 25th!! We'll get the gift on 25th.
    It's in the forum post

Thats a different gift thats Christmas gift. Last year we got Anniversary gift what i posted above and we got Christmas gift which u can search on YouTube if u want.
  • Aqwa81Aqwa81 Posts: 15
    That’s the Xmas gift. If they give a gift ever year for the anniversary, why wouldn’t they this year? Especially with the type of year we had to deal with? I hate hearing people say. They don’t have to give us anything. Blah blah blah. If they want to keep the core of people happy and have a 8th anniversary. They do. It’s not like it costs them anything to do it. It’s a virtual gift. they have set president by doing this. So of course it’s expected. Is it wrong for us to expect it? With all the time and money we put into the game? I don’t see anything wrong with people asking where’s the anniversary gift. I became thronebreaker during all the issue in the game for this months gifts. So do they have to. No we all know that already. Is it expected. Yes it is. With what we are all dealing with and are still around. I don’t see why they wouldn’t send us a gift. It doesn’t take money out of their pocket to do so.

Having said all that. I hope everyone has a great and safe holiday this month. Remember to put the game down and spend time with your families.
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    MojoHater said:

Yeah, let's be grateful to random algorythm

• They SPECIFICALLY said when we would get the gift. Please search it up and read your ingame messages

When did they say it would arrive? I haven’t seen anything about it.
  • BLOODY_ASSASIAN08BLOODY_ASSASIAN08 Posts: 116
    edited December 2021
    I think this thread will also be going unanswered ...
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

I think this thread will also be going unanswered ...

Not sure what answer are you really looking for? There's no additional gift other than the calendar for anniversary. It's clearly mentioned in the original post.

Apart from this there will be a holiday gift, not anniversary gift, that comes in on 24th.
  • DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    Really seems like we aren't getting a gift :/. Another backtrack I guess?

Again hope I'm wrong