Anniversary Gift?

13»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

All of this energy spent debating a Gift, people could have finished both Arenas and the Solo Event.

I’ve finished the solo event on all three cav and above accounts I have! Not the arena tho…
    I'm finished the Event and halfway through the 5* Arena, and I haven't even been trying. A couple rounds here and there in between tasks.
    Nice! I picked up the Silver Surfer dupe on my main from it. If I was still in a big alliance, I would have gotten a huge prestige boost! Feel like I stole someone else’s pull.
    Gamora, Featured. Lol.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

All of this energy spent debating a Gift, people could have finished both Arenas and the Solo Event.

I’ve finished the solo event on all three cav and above accounts I have! Not the arena tho…
    I'm finished the Event and halfway through the 5* Arena, and I haven't even been trying. A couple rounds here and there in between tasks.
    Nice! I picked up the Silver Surfer dupe on my main from it. If I was still in a big alliance, I would have gotten a huge prestige boost! Feel like I stole someone else’s pull.
    Gamora, Featured. Lol.
    Think of the Guardians points!
    Lovejoy72 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Gamora, Featured. Lol.
    Always a bright side. I'm not mad about it. Wasn't what I wanted though.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Searmenis said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Searmenis said:

You missing the point here. Kabam is not supposed to give a gift, they didn't announced something of the kind, so they probably won't. We may hoped for one, some of us may be happy about the calendar alone etc etc. The point about backtracking was that something that was happening doesn't happen anymore. That's one step back, for a game that pushes evolution in any way. Resources, game changes, giving better items now, upgrading rewards in EQ and so on.

IMO we do deserve not one, but five gifts, especially this awful year. But that's another mater.

But you see where you’re getting it wrong is that I don’t think they backtracked on the actual number of rewards resources gifts etc. Just the delivery system. If they split the calendar up and took some of that and gave it to you in a one off through the mail would that made you happy? Or can we agree that the calendar alone is better than last year‘s calendar and the gift put together? And if you are cav and above the solo event is unheralded.

If anyone is remembering last year the effort to send the gift in the mail resulted in issues. So they tried something else and hoped we could do the math. Turns out we are bad at math.
    Even if the calendar had two 6* nexus in it, ppl will still want the gift. In the customer's mind, replacing something is not the same as giving something extra, whatever the extra may be. Plus, last year we had a 2-weeks calendar and now we have two one-week calendars (correct me if I don't remember right). So it's not a replacement.

You are misremembering. It was seven days and substantially worse, like this one is triple value.
    Gifting Evolution then :p

Lovejoy72 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Gamora, Featured. Lol.
    Totally understand that! She needs another buff.
    Searmenis said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Searmenis said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Searmenis said:

You missing the point here. Kabam is not supposed to give a gift, they didn't announced something of the kind, so they probably won't. We may hoped for one, some of us may be happy about the calendar alone etc etc. The point about backtracking was that something that was happening doesn't happen anymore. That's one step back, for a game that pushes evolution in any way. Resources, game changes, giving better items now, upgrading rewards in EQ and so on.

IMO we do deserve not one, but five gifts, especially this awful year. But that's another mater.

But you see where you’re getting it wrong is that I don’t think they backtracked on the actual number of rewards resources gifts etc. Just the delivery system. If they split the calendar up and took some of that and gave it to you in a one off through the mail would that made you happy? Or can we agree that the calendar alone is better than last year‘s calendar and the gift put together? And if you are cav and above the solo event is unheralded.

If anyone is remembering last year the effort to send the gift in the mail resulted in issues. So they tried something else and hoped we could do the math. Turns out we are bad at math.
    Even if the calendar had two 6* nexus in it, ppl will still want the gift. In the customer's mind, replacing something is not the same as giving something extra, whatever the extra may be. Plus, last year we had a 2-weeks calendar and now we have two one-week calendars (correct me if I don't remember right). So it's not a replacement.

You are misremembering. It was seven days and substantially worse, like this one is triple value.
    Indeed. I get it. I just really, really appreciated them moving the 6* arena rewards into a solo event I could get by doing a few rounds of the 5* arena. And then even massively improving them. They got a lot right, and deserve credit for that. Mostly so they keep that up, and the 200 fight 6* arena never returns. If changing the actual gift is a misstep that needs to be explained, fine. As long as that information goes with reinforcement of what went well
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Searmenis said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Searmenis said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Searmenis said:

Indeed. I get it. I just really, really appreciated them moving the 6* arena rewards into a solo event I could get by doing a few rounds of the 5* arena. And then even massively improving them. They got a lot right, and deserve credit for that. Mostly so they keep that up, and the 200 fight 6* arena never returns. If changing the actual gift is a misstep that needs to be explained, fine. As long as that information goes with reinforcement of what went well
    We totally agree on that. The 6* solo-arena thing was a really good move indeed.
  • FalconiFalconi Member Posts: 230 ★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Gamora, Featured. Lol.
    U and me both brother, they wasted time and efforts on gamora and did nothing much. Litrally. Pulled her from last featured before that Cyclops 😭
    Falconi said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Gamora, Featured. Lol.
    U and me both brother, they wasted time and efforts on gamora and did nothing much. Litrally. Pulled her from last featured before that Cyclops 😭
    Bright side, I pulled Rocket from the Basic before her. Synergy. XD
    Also it is simple logic very very Simple. 2020 was the best year this game ever had. Not just the quarterly report says so, but also look at the events and most importantly a plathora of great champs like CGR prof x guardian etc entered in the game. On top of that except for 1 major bug, the whole year was smooth and one of the best. Now 2021 is litrally the opposite of that. Every good thing kabam tries to do, their own system is against them. We / I as a player is understanding their problems but also EXPECTING THEM TO DO RIGHT by the players. Rewards are just the right thing. Im not asking Reward every month for God sake just replicat what u did last year. If players dont stop playing the game overnight. A series of behaviour like this persisting will push them further and further away. Brutal DLX is retired Seatin gone. Am i wrong here? Am i saying something trivial?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    Falconi said:

Also it is simple logic very very Simple. 2020 was the best year this game ever had. Not just the quarterly report says so, but also look at the events and most importantly a plathora of great champs like CGR prof x guardian etc entered in the game. On top of that except for 1 major bug, the whole year was smooth and one of the best. Now 2021 is litrally the opposite of that. Every good thing kabam tries to do, their own system is against them. We / I as a player is understanding their problems but also EXPECTING THEM TO DO RIGHT by the players. Rewards are just the right thing. Im not asking Reward every month for God sake just replicat what u did last year. If players dont stop playing the game overnight. A series of behaviour like this persisting will push them further and further away. Brutal DLX is retired Seatin gone. Am i wrong here? Am i saying something trivial?

Yes, you're wrong.

MojoHater said:

What does this have to do with anything?
    Just flexing lol u want to see what i got ? Well u cant "hes invisible"

Falconi said:

Yes, you're wrong.
    Well i dont take u seriously demonzfyre. You seem like an employee account more then an actual player. Even if i put up pie chart of past year of their quarterly earning then match them why that happened and why last year was good and not this year. You would disagree, u would disagree which is factual info. Me saying og players like seatin dlx leaving is signalling what is happening to the cream of the crop spenders of this game. They are not happy and they going away. Kabam needs to do things better every year. Every company needs to aim to grow every year. Every step kabam is doing this year its going backward. The announcement regarding GOLD 30% boost is also one of them and then coming out - no no no Its gonna be RNG based 30% boost lol, im already anticipating what wrong they gonna do on 25th