**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What does everyone want as the Christmas gift

For me personally I want a 6* nexus, but I’m also expecting a new profile pic

Comments

• AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★

I am cav so can expect 1 six star crystal and 5 star nexus

I’d say a 6* is fair
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

Lovejoy72 said:

They’re going to give you a virtual gift card that allows you to choose from a selection of things, if I understand it correctly. So rather than being a specific item we need to try to guess at what the various options might be

From where you heard this information? Please share the link to it.
    It’s just right there in the generic announcement:

“Holiday Gift

Start: December 24, 2021@ 10AM (PT)
    End: December 26, 2021 @ 10AM (PT)

Keep an eye out on your inbox for a special something just for you!

What you get (in your inbox): Gift Card
    What to do: Use the Gift Card in the Store to redeem your very special Holiday Gift!

***Important note: Holiday Gift will vary based on your campaign progression level (Summoner Title). You can ONLY redeem the Holiday Gift that corresponds to your progression level at the time of redemption. So, if you plan to level up between December 24 and 26, you should wait to redeem your Holiday Gift after you level up. Gift Card will expire on December 26, 2021.”
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Hmm. I’ve read it 15 more times, maybe it is just a single gift you gave to go thru additional steps for. My reading skills aren’t always at my grade level.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    In the past it’s been a 5* awakening gem, so should be a 6* class ag crystal. But since it’s in the store I can see them offering a few rare items to let you pick from.

Like a class 6* nexus or 6* class ag
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

A bug fat bum

Down bad?
  • FalconiFalconi Posts: 230 ★★
    Realistically speaking TB and Cav getting options from choosing from 6* basic rank up gem or class for cav and 6* class and 6* nexus for cav as well as 1 full t5cc selector or 50% t5cc selector for cav. A gift card would let u PICK ONE out of these three poison
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Not even thinking about it. I'll decide when the time comes.
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    6* AG please.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Imagine a 5-6* hero selector, so it's a selector of every character in the game besides trophy road.
  • I'm hoping it's a pick 3 out of 7 offers. Sig stones, t5cc, 6* nexus, 6* shards, T3A, T6B, awakening gem.