**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Odin Prefights Problem

Odin prefights inactive when you rank up, level up or even give sign stone to him. I bring Odin in AQ for giving 3 buffs to other heroes. But i try to giving some sign stone to him, suddenly all prefights become inactive, before i use them for any other heroes. Please help fix this.

Phone: Mi 9T Pro
Mobile: Telkomsel
Wifi/cellular: all
Game version: 33.1.1a
Game mode: AQ
Champ affected: Odin *5 5/55 sign 20 become sign 40
Active boost: No
Screenshot:

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    Since it’s aq, is it possible you activated the prefights on a previous fight, didn’t do the fight, and then someone from your alliance did the fight and took the buffs?
  • Options
    SkyfallNowSkyfallNow Posts: 110
    Maratox said:

Since it’s aq, is it possible you activated the prefights on a previous fight, didn’t do the fight, and then someone from your alliance did the fight and took the buffs?

No bro, it happen to me before when i rank him up from R4 to R5
  • Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★

Odin prefights inactive when you rank up, level up or even give sign stone to him. I bring Odin in AQ for giving 3 buffs to other heroes. But i try to giving some sign stone to him, suddenly all prefights become inactive, before i use them for any other heroes. Please help fix this.

Phone: Mi 9T Pro
    Mobile: Telkomsel
    Wifi/cellular: all
    Game version: 33.1.1a
    Game mode: AQ
    Champ affected: Odin *5 5/55 sign 20 become sign 40
    Active boost: No
    Screenshot:

Ye had same problem had prefights in Aq already activated them game crashed then logged in no more prefight
  • Options
    BaFuBaFu Posts: 2
    edited May 2022
    I entered AW with Odin rank 2 level 1, then I level up to level 35, my Odin prefights are gone.