Options

Odin Prefights Problem

Odin prefights inactive when you rank up, level up or even give sign stone to him. I bring Odin in AQ for giving 3 buffs to other heroes. But i try to giving some sign stone to him, suddenly all prefights become inactive, before i use them for any other heroes. Please help fix this.

Phone: Mi 9T Pro
Mobile: Telkomsel
Wifi/cellular: all
Game version: 33.1.1a
Game mode: AQ
Champ affected: Odin *5 5/55 sign 20 become sign 40
Active boost: No
Screenshot:

Comments

• Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,515 ★★★★★
    Since it’s aq, is it possible you activated the prefights on a previous fight, didn’t do the fight, and then someone from your alliance did the fight and took the buffs?
  • Options
    SkyfallNowSkyfallNow Posts: 110
    Maratox said:

Since it’s aq, is it possible you activated the prefights on a previous fight, didn’t do the fight, and then someone from your alliance did the fight and took the buffs?

No bro, it happen to me before when i rank him up from R4 to R5
  • Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★

Odin prefights inactive when you rank up, level up or even give sign stone to him. I bring Odin in AQ for giving 3 buffs to other heroes. But i try to giving some sign stone to him, suddenly all prefights become inactive, before i use them for any other heroes. Please help fix this.

Phone: Mi 9T Pro
    Mobile: Telkomsel
    Wifi/cellular: all
    Game version: 33.1.1a
    Game mode: AQ
    Champ affected: Odin *5 5/55 sign 20 become sign 40
    Active boost: No
    Screenshot:

Ye had same problem had prefights in Aq already activated them game crashed then logged in no more prefight
  • Options
    BaFuBaFu Posts: 2
    edited May 2022
    I entered AW with Odin rank 2 level 1, then I level up to level 35, my Odin prefights are gone.