Should we try map 5?

jdrum663jdrum663 Member Posts: 551 ★★
Ok, I need some input please. We run map 4 in AQ with a prestige of around 10,200. We get around 45-52 mil. Some guys have asked about trying map 5 and I've wondered about it myself. Is it much tougher? Are the tickets and extra difficulty worth it? Is the "payoff" that much better? There's probably a lot more that I'm curious about but hopefully these questions will help me get a better understanding of the differences between the two. Thanks in advance for any help, I appreciate it!

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Map 5, no entry tickets needed.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    The main difference is 1 more linked node… if you guys can clear map 4 easy, map 5 is basically a tiny step up. The PI increase from day 5, map 5 to day 5 map 4 is maybe 7-10%…. Map 5 is easy as long as you have 8 active players
  • DRTODRTO Member Posts: 1,646 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    You guys should be fine with map 5 if you have 10k prestige. Nothing difficult and not a big time commitment. None of the minibosses are that bad except for the second torch boss, I recommend bringing void for that fight.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Member Posts: 551 ★★
    Ok, thanks @SummonerNR and @Yodabolt21!
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Member Posts: 551 ★★
    Ok, thanks @DRTO! My bad, I forgot that there's no ticket for Map 5 (it's been that long ago). I'll see if my guys wanna try it. I really appreciate the comments.