**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How bout those rank 3s!

I wouldn’t say my rank 3s are unique or unconventional but I love the play style of each one of them and they all are so much fun to use.

Comments

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    This is excellent!

Tell me more about iHulk. He is worthy, you say?
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Also about odin
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Like the odin, wish i had him at 5 or 6

currently working on trying to rank 3 my apoc
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    I want NF so bad. I'm tempted to buy the nexus cavs later today for a shot at him. Considering either that or using units to help explore content.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,010 ★★★★★
    I second the Odin and IHulk statements above. I love it when people rank underdog champions.

personally I only have 1 r3 which I love using, and either a skill or science champ will join him
  • Options
    BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★

This is excellent!

Tell me more about iHulk. He is worthy, you say?

Ihulk is the ideal champ for what this game “should” represent….having fun and demolishing content! He is a great boss killer but he only shines in I’d say 50% of boss fights. He gets neutralized by so many nodes but he is by far the most enjoyable champ and the only champ that makes you feel like you can truly cheat death.

I just go through realm of legends with him even though the ai is passive and being able to win a fight in less than 60 hits and have your health revenue to 90-100% at the end is amazing. Takes a lot to make that happen consistently though
  • Options
    BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    edited December 2021
    Barani7da said:

Also about odin

Love Odin myself. I have the entire Asgard lineup as 6 stars so it was a no brained for me. His synergies are crazy and his sp2 can deal 100k + damage every single time of you play right. His sp2 consistency is so amazing and plus he has decent utility. Just another fun champ to play than can push out crazy damage but makes your other champs shine.

My Angela, hela, Thor rags and heimdall appreciate Odin the most