**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, did you change the 4 hr free crystal drop rate???

So since the trade-in store opened, i have noticed that small energy refills in the free 4hr crystals have become about as rare as a 6* in a cav crystal. Im getting way more health and revive potions which would normally be really cool, but i used to get like 30-40 small energies if i opened 50 crystals.

Couple days ago i opened like 20 and got less than 5 small refills, and today i opened 30 and got none.

Not that im accusing you guys of cheating us, but the health and revives in the trade-in store arw diminishing returns. However the energy refill gives a 20 energy bonus to players that trade in. 5 energy refill traded in for 10 per full gives the player a +20 gain in energy.

Maybe you guys didnt do anything, but thats really weird that it is all of the sudden not dropping a ton of small energies like it has the rest of the year.

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    ain't no way
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I think they did, but for revives... I opened 126 4hr TB crystals this morning across both my accounts. I got exactly 0 revives of any kind. It wasn't the reason I opened them, but I was still shocked.

I got plenty of small energy refills though.

In the end, I know it's all RNG, but 126 crystals resulting in 0 revives is certainly strange.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Drop rates haven't changed. Opened like 12 the other day and 10 of them had small energy refills.
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    I just opened 100. Looks like same drop rates as always
  • Options
    Hey there, there have not been any changes made to the 4-Hour Free Crystals. The drop rates and the items in them have remained the same as before.
This discussion has been closed.