**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Kabam, did you change the 4 hr free crystal drop rate???

So since the trade-in store opened, i have noticed that small energy refills in the free 4hr crystals have become about as rare as a 6* in a cav crystal. Im getting way more health and revive potions which would normally be really cool, but i used to get like 30-40 small energies if i opened 50 crystals.

Couple days ago i opened like 20 and got less than 5 small refills, and today i opened 30 and got none.

Not that im accusing you guys of cheating us, but the health and revives in the trade-in store arw diminishing returns. However the energy refill gives a 20 energy bonus to players that trade in. 5 energy refill traded in for 10 per full gives the player a +20 gain in energy.

Maybe you guys didnt do anything, but thats really weird that it is all of the sudden not dropping a ton of small energies like it has the rest of the year.

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★
    ain't no way
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    I think they did, but for revives... I opened 126 4hr TB crystals this morning across both my accounts. I got exactly 0 revives of any kind. It wasn't the reason I opened them, but I was still shocked.

I got plenty of small energy refills though.

In the end, I know it's all RNG, but 126 crystals resulting in 0 revives is certainly strange.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,114 ★★★★
    Drop rates haven't changed. Opened like 12 the other day and 10 of them had small energy refills.
  • Options
    EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 173 ★★
    I just opened 100. Looks like same drop rates as always
  • Options
    Hey there, there have not been any changes made to the 4-Hour Free Crystals. The drop rates and the items in them have remained the same as before.
This discussion has been closed.