**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Urgent advice needed: implications of attacker bans and trade in store opportunity

So I finally have a duped Ghost. She's one of my favorite champions to play. I thought I could get her duped via the tradein store, but that only led to heartbreak. So last night I did AOL easy path and I pulled a tech AG. Very happy!

Even though this was my goal all along, am I being short sighted b/c of attacker bans? Should I do a reroll? I have good options from other classes who probably won't be banned (e.g., NF, Tigra, etc.). As much as I love Ghost, AW is my priority. Or am I overthinking all of this?

I'd love to hear your thoughts before I make this decision on such a valuable asset.

Comments

• Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★

You’re overthinking this. Ghost is an amazing champ and worthy of an AG. I mean worst case scenario, you aren’t able to use Ghost in AW for a while. That’s not the worst problem, you still have an awakened ghost for every other mode of the game. Just curious, what are your other 6* classes like, in case you did reroll?

I'd be very happy with:
    - Skill: NF
    - Mystic: Tigra

I'd be content with:
    - Mutant: possibly Namor, but I'm saving for Kitty

I wouldn't be thrilled with:
    - Cosmic: might be useful when I'm going for Kitty and I pull one of the recent cosmics (e.g., Herc or Knull)
    - Science: I'd give it to Ibom or wait for CapIW, Void, etc.
  • Options
    yeah dont overthink, ghost all the way. Ghost may not be as banned as you think.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    How many sigs do you have for ghost?
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,189 ★★★★
    Ghost in a heartbeat
  • Options
    These days it’s not like there’s just 3 champs to ban, she’s one of maybe 5 or 6 that I can think off the top of my head without thinking of champs like Mr Fantastic who make so many other fights easier
  • Options

How many sigs do you have for ghost?

I'll probably have about ~100 but they're becoming more common and it's not like i have a s200 r5
  • Options

Thank you all for chiming in.