Options

Banned for no reason

Hi, my IGN is DeathlySHIELD. I've been banned sonce 28 hours for no reason given. I've never cheated in my life nor have I used any mod that might change my game or something. I've not even used any 3rd party software or emulator and all my purchases go through Play store which you can validate or ask for my Bank Statement or Google play statement, if needed. Althrough, I did reach out to the Support about 26 hours ago and I've not received a single formal reply from them. I expect a justification on why have you done this. I wouldn't have made a forum post if you guys had posted a reply on the Support chat/ticket. I'm missing out on AQ, off season aw(new paths), arena grind, my purchased unit card and calendar stuff. So, I want to know why have you done this and demand a justification on this matter asap.

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    140k PVP fights.. That's actually pretty low, imo, if you were actually botting.

Account seems pretty legit though.

Remember to raise a support ticket and see what they say.
  • Options
    Hey there, the forums aren’t really the place to discuss the details of individual accounts, including bans. If you have more questions about bans, you can find more information here.
This discussion has been closed.