**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 or Act 7 exploration?

_Rohit_1_Rohit_1 Posts: 41
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am little confused. I have 8k units. I have done completion of 7.3 . I am done exploring 7.1 too. Should I go for act 6 exploration or act 7 exploration. I don't have good champs to r3. Or should I trade some ggcs with units?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    kenadroidkenadroid Posts: 428 ★★★
    I'd rather u do act 7. Act 6 nodes can still be challenging even for developed rosters like mine. Kabam literally designed act 7 to be more fair and balanced if you bring the right champion and the right class types as there are nodes that buffs the attackers unlike in act 6.
  • Options
    Act7
  • Options
    Act 7 and GGC
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,669 Guardian
    edited December 2021
    Seriously, act 6 rewards are not worth it and you would be spending more on energy refills to explore it than exploring act 7. Also, once 7.4 comes out, exploring act 7 will yield enough resources to r4 a 6*
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Maybe spend some units on gifting to hit all the solo milestones (think it was 3600 units last time) and then save the rest for story content. Act 7 is a lot better than act 6 but unlike gifting it will always be there.