looking for players who are trustworthy to gift with

ZAndooZAndoo Member Posts: 77
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
hi guys
everyone knows that people ask you gift them a lot and wont gift you in return right , so I'm looking for players to fit with have 8k units in my pocket and I won't gift first just so that no one tricks me out of my units o:):) and I know this sounds very weird but its that I lost 9k units and 6 k units in the last 2 years gifting events and pls no harsh comments please

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I have a hard time believing you lost 15k units gifting people who wouldn't gift back. I mean obviously it's possible but wouldn't anyone stop after getting shafted multiple times? Anyway, good luck. Most people want to trade within their alliance to earn points for the alliance event
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Member Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    The best approach is to gift one by one, if you're gifting with strangers. So no one cheats the other. Even if you get cheated, the max you'll lose is 300 units.
  • _Rohit_1_Rohit_1 Member Posts: 41
    Add me ' the mad titan~53' in-game and line I'd rohitsingh185
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Member Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    "i wont gift first"

lemme show you the world, Shining, shimmering, splendid. thats the world of mcoc community when gifting events start xD
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Member Posts: 855 ★★★
    ZAndoo said:

** removed**
    I know this sounds very weird but its that I lost 9k units and 6 k units in the last 2 years gifting events and pls no harsh comments please

You lost 15K units over the past two years and still haven't comprehended the consequences of your actions. I'll do you a favor and solid. Trade with me. My in-game name is ShadyUnitsNGifts13.

• KattohSKattohS Member Posts: 717 ★★
    ZAndoo said:

hi guys
    everyone knows that people ask you gift them a lot and wont gift you in return right , so I'm looking for players to fit with have 8k units in my pocket and I won't gift first just so that no one tricks me out of my units o:):) and I know this sounds very weird but its that I lost 9k units and 6 k units in the last 2 years gifting events and pls no harsh comments please

Gift with friends or alliance members. Save yourself lots of heartbreak
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Member Posts: 774 ★★★
    😖
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Member Posts: 262
    Can I have gifts