**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

So howz y'll GGCs opening going ?? Satisfied?

13»

Comments

• Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    Jcobra25 said:

Rohit_316 said:

I have opened 38 GGCs till now ..pulled some decent rewards . Tho my 6* featured pulls from those shards were very bad and i am in no mood to gamble more ngl.

What about you guys ??

22 GGC and nothing to write home so far. Lots of 5* shards (which i don't need), and 5* AG which i also don't need. And more T2 alpha to go to the overflow, sigh...
    Hope it goes well
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260
    Jcobra25 said:

Rohit_316 said:

I have opened 38 GGCs till now ..pulled some decent rewards . Tho my 6* featured pulls from those shards were very bad and i am in no mood to gamble more ngl.

What about you guys ??

22 GGC and nothing to write home so far. Lots of 5* shards (which i don't need), and 5* AG which i also don't need. And more T2 alpha to go to the overflow, sigh...
    And if it dont well I only open 3 ggc and everything was bad and the guy I gifted got really good so I'm glad for them
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    I have 71 saved up but trying to wait until the last day to pop, so I can open all that I collect all at once. Hoping for something good 😁
  • I got a bit of rank up material and that is it. Didn’t even get enough shards for a six star lol. Got 5* thanos twice which is cool I guess, would have preferred weapon x. Other than that I didn’t get much. I hope the GGCs from the calendar will redeem my bad luck.
  • Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

What about you guys ??

Really satisfied because I pulled Thanos
  • Quite disappointed really. I opened 20 ggc I got 2.5k 6* shard I got atleast around 10 draws of t4 basic and class catalyst that I’m overflowing on right now, I got 6* and kang and 5* thanos which I really mad about getting since they are such low chance and maybe 40k 5* shard. 40k 5* sounds okay but I pulled proxima, gambit, x23 and nightcrawler. Hope I can get better stuff with the next ggc I get.
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    edited December 2021
    Got my 2nd 6* AG - the one that I've been h

oping for.

@Kabam Miike - Have I done enough to get a Thanos profile pic yet? :D
  • JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    edited December 2021
    Opened 1 ggc and pulled 6* Kang. I’d say it’s going well.

• solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

He disappeared from the crystal screen for whatever reason but yeah, pulled 5* weapon x out of 25 crystals. Everything else was nice as well. Tons of shards, for...

And a mutant AG, which is going into weapon x. Not the worst champ opening, but not exactly what I was hoping for. HB and IMIW at least can have some use.
  • Jiggycg999Jiggycg999 Posts: 26

• Jiggycg999Jiggycg999 Posts: 26
    My luck has been great finally
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★

My final 3. Crappy rewards after almost 5k units spent. This is my end
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★

I have had pretty good luck. Not the greatest but I'm more than happy. Just wish I could get that weapon x!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    Opened around 25 or 30. Can't complain about rare pulls, even as 5* champs 😀:

• Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 267 ★★★
    RNG is never my friend, so not really happy.

I only take part in this event coz it's an alli tradition. For the sake of Xmas I drain my unit stash. However this year I felt the loot particularly bad. Basically ISO as far as the eye could see.

So I stopped dead once I hit the solo milestones. I remember last year I carried on grinding and exchanging further.

But no. My units are worth more to me than a bunch of ISO bricks. I need ISO, sure. But if we're talking about Xmas gifts, it's the equivalent of getting a pair of socks under the tree.
  • Ben0408Ben0408 Posts: 5
    I got Weapon X 5* two times and Kitty pryde from 5*feature and America Chavez from 6*
  • Terrible rewards for me, should of used the units to clear content and got better rewards.
  • damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154

Pretty decent...
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Im done now, spent all I want to spend.

Ended up with a 4* kang, which really annoyed the boy so that makes it worthwhile (we are racing to own every champ and rarity doesn't matter)

Topped up on revives.

A bunch of useless 5*

6* king groot and psychoman.

And one duel credit.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

RNG is never my friend, so not really happy.

I only take part in this event coz it's an alli tradition. For the sake of Xmas I drain my unit stash. However this year I felt the loot particularly bad. Basically ISO as far as the eye could see.

So I stopped dead once I hit the solo milestones. I remember last year I carried on grinding and exchanging further.

But no. My units are worth more to me than a bunch of ISO bricks. I need ISO, sure. But if we're talking about Xmas gifts, it's the equivalent of getting a pair of socks under the tree.

"For the sake of Xmas , i drain my unit stash " xD
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    silentag said:

I have 71 saved up but trying to wait until the last day to pop, so I can open all that I collect all at once. Hoping for something good 😁

So I got tired of waiting…. Lol. Popped them all tonight that I had (also pulled a 6* Kang, but he doesn’t show up in that final list for some reason)

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    mone went great opened about 40~
    6* kang 5* thanos, 40k 6* shards ! not bad overall
  • LeellisonLeellison Posts: 20

• firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Kinda mid ngl.
    I went in with zero expectations but I did manage to snag a 6 star Ghost.
    I only say mid because I was hunting for one thing and one thing only.
    The mad titan.
    While ghost is obtainable the entire year, Thanos is literally only obtainable this time of year.
    That and it felt like literally everyone in my alliance pulled Thanos but not me.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,308 ★★★★★

• JC10100JC10100 Posts: 44
    I have completed act 4 and 5.1.5... opened 8 GGCs... Drumroll... got trash rewards.. not really
    25k 5* shards and 15k 6* ones... popped 2 5* featured got ........ Herec's all" and Spidey 99...
    now those 15k 6* shards featured or not featured or not.... hmmmmm... i knew my featured luck had run out went for the basic - corvus, no spiderman classic no no no,
    It wasa guardian....
  • Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Pretty happy with mine. Only one I screenshot of

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,202 ★★★★★
    Not qualified for two more days... Lol
    No ggcs or whatever..
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Mostly mid of the road stuff. Nothing to get too excited about, but not useless trash. Not complaining.