**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So howz y'll GGCs opening going ?? Satisfied?

Comments

• Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    6k shards
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    After going through the gifting event as a Cav last year and as TB this year, I can say that gifting is not as rewarding for TB accounts unless absurd amounts of crystals are opened.
    I think I will stick to guaranteed deals.
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Every time I see someone post a screenshot of weapon x pulls, my desire to play this game any further drops.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    So there are only two things in the GGCs I care about: 6 star shards and Trophy Champs.
    From my first 18, I got 40K six star shards and I have since opened about another 10K shards, so I'm well happy on that score
    I've opened three trophy champs so far: two Thanos's (both dupes) and a new Kang, but both are four stars, so I'm not thrilled about them. I'd rather have gotten other resources.
    In general, I got a lot of t5cc, t4b, t2a, and a good smathering of t6b.
    Overall, I'm well happy
  • Options
    PrtjoPrtjo Posts: 90
    Runavargr said:

Went pretty good for me. Pulled these as well as 6* Torch, Peni, and spider 99 from some featured crystals I rolled with the shards. Was able to r3 my doom and had a blast with the alliance :)

I hate you 😂😂 nice pulls
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    9.5/10.

Got t5b, 6* AG and but if t5cc.

The only reserve is bcs I got not big amount of gold. It is the only bit I am away from perfection
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    More 6 star shards would have been nice
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Though I wish I could've gotten more r4 material, I'm very pleased.

My sympathies. 😜 ;)
  • Options
    RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Prtjo said:

Runavargr said:

Went pretty good for me. Pulled these as well as 6* Torch, Peni, and spider 99 from some featured crystals I rolled with the shards. Was able to r3 my doom and had a blast with the alliance :)

I hate you 😂😂 nice pulls
    Lol ty ty, I’ll probably go back to months of bad luck now 🤣
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    I got a 6* nexus so I was hyped about that! But then it was Mangog, GHulk, or Sentry. Chose Sentry in hopes of a future buff. Other than that I got 30,000 5* shards total. Pulled Monke, Torch, and Negative. Also got t6b frags and t3a frags which I’m nowhere near being able to use.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    All I got were 5 star sig stones and t4 basics but maybe later openings may change that.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    I havnt gotten anything exciting yet
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Though I wish I could've gotten more r4 material, I'm very pleased.

Bruh ...this guy literally got everything this GGC had to offer ..
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Horrendously bad as always, I’ve opened well over 500 of these total in my time playing this game and have never gotten any of the trophy champs at any rarity. They’re all I care about in gifting, especially weapon x now, and this year was no different. Apart from that disappointment it was all t5b and sigs, no shards or anything
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    I've spent about 4.5k units and the best items I've gotten so far are 5star AG and some 5star shards. I wished I spent it on Cyber weekend deals. RNG continues to be the worst thing for me in this game. I have about 3k units left, not sure if I should push further. We'll see, but I'm likely going to pack my bag at the end of this year.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

Better now. ;)
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Nothing good from 10 GGC.

May as well stock up on revives instead...and One duel credit, just to mess with the servers.
  • Options
    007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Opened 11, only shards I got was 5* shards : (
  • Options

Opened 11, only shards I got was 5* shards : (

Good . I am happy for you !!
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 900 ★★★
    edited December 2021
    Opened 14 GGCs so far - no trophy champ, no nexus or any 6* shards. Got mostly t5cc frag and a couple of t3a frag. I don’t even have a R2 6* yet. Got 20k 5* shards and got Psylocke (3rd dupe) and Hit Monkey (new). So a positive in the end?
    While I am here, if I am going to rank up one of my seven 6*s, who will you recommend?
    Professor X, Cap IW, Bishop, Red Goblin, Invisible Woman, Red Hulk and Black Panther CW.
    Only have 2 maxed 5* - Red Mags and CGR
    A few R4s - Venom, Ultron and Archangel.
    Thanks and sorry for being a bit off topic…
  • Options
    SammyDe said:

Opened 14 GGCs so far - no trophy champ, no nexus or any 6* shards. Got mostly t5cc frag and a couple of t3a frag. I don’t even have a R2 6* yet. Got 20k 5* shards and got Psylocke (3rd dupe) and Hit Monkey (new). So a positive in the end?
    While I am here, if I am going to rank up one of my seven 6*s, who will you recommend?
    Professor X, Cap IW, Bishop, Red Goblin, Invisible Woman, Red Hulk and Black Panther CW.
    Only have 2 maxed 5* - Red Mags and CGR
    A few R4s - Venom, Ultron and Archangel.
    Thanks and sorry for being a bit off topic…

Cap iw if he is awakened , if not i will go with Red Hulk ..he is a tanky beast . Love him .
  • Options
    Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    So this gifting has been awful to me, opened close to 30 crystals and not a single 6* shard. Got 80k (ish) 5* shards, and a lot of t2a, t4b and t4cc. Also got a few sig stones. Basically nothing a TB could ever want. No AG’s and a tiny amount of the R4 mats which I am miles and miles away from. Absolutely awful
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Only done 4..
    2x t4b
    1x 5* Sig stones
    1x 10k 6* shards

Couldn't care less tbh pretty much done with the game.. unless they give out a generic 6* awakening gem for Xmas pressie.

My game time is none existent nowadays, heck I haven't even done eq this month.. my interest in the game is gone 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 261
    I'm just waiting gor that 1 person to gift me a bunch of ggcs lol, anyways a person can dream am I right?
  • Options
    Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 ★★
    Rohit_316 said:

I have opened 38 GGCs till now ..pulled some decent rewards . Tho my 6* featured pulls from those shards were very bad and i am in no mood to gamble more ngl.

What about you guys ??

22 GGC and nothing to write home so far. Lots of 5* shards (which i don't need), and 5* AG which i also don't need. And more T2 alpha to go to the overflow, sigh...