Options

Great Change in January Update!!

2»

Comments

• Options

It's on the Help button from the main screen, it persists even after having helped, as shown on the above screenshot. Closing and reopening the game clear it away.

Thanks! I think I know what is going on. I believe that going to the crystals screen or into a quest should also clear the badging in case you don't want to have to close the app to make it disappear. Will log this though and get it fixed for a future release.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Zero Any chance you could provide some insight into the skip sp3 button and whether or not we'll see it return in the coming months or if it will take longer?
  • Options
    Can I say @kabam

It's on the Help button from the main screen, it persists even after having helped, as shown on the above screenshot. Closing and reopening the game clear it away.

Thanks! I think I know what is going on. I believe that going to the crystals screen or into a quest should also clear the badging in case you don't want to have to close the app to make it disappear. Will log this though and get it fixed for a future release.
    Can I just say that while I'm not the biggest fan of the UI, though I do realise that bits are in the process of being tweaked to make it a bit more sleek, I'm loving the responsiveness from you personally. My only real negative is the loss of the glowing continue and the fact that there's still a crystal button in the inventory when that space could be better spent with a button to the overflow.
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    The fight loading time is TERRIBLE! Both before and after. I’ve been waiting on a fight to load for the past 3 mins and nothing. And it’s AW so imagine when war count you’re just screwing people for no error on their parts.
  • Options
    Mauled said:

Can I say @kabam

Can I just say that while I'm not the biggest fan of the UI, though I do realise that bits are in the process of being tweaked to make it a bit more sleek, I'm loving the responsiveness from you personally. My only real negative is the loss of the glowing continue and the fact that there's still a crystal button in the inventory when that space could be better spent with a button to the overflow.
    Thanks, for the feedback. The glow is actually a bug that I'm working on fixing. On the top bar, there will be some changes to it of the next couple of releases to get it to where I think people will be much happier with it.
  • Options

@Kabam Zero Any chance you could provide some insight into the skip sp3 button and whether or not we'll see it return in the coming months or if it will take longer?

If everything goes well shouldn't be too much longer.
  • Options

Mauled said:

Can I say @kabam

Thanks, for the feedback. The glow is actually a bug that I'm working on fixing. On the top bar, there will be some changes to it of the next couple of releases to get it to where I think people will be much happier with it.
    Thanks for the insight 👍👍
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Sorry, just got back on. Yes, what the above post said is what I was referring to. Thanks for looking at this.

Also, just to make sure, the fix you are working on for the glow is for the objective milestones claim button as well as the quest continue right (not sure if I am forgetting any other places it used to be)?
  • Options
    Crine60 said:

Sorry, just got back on. Yes, what the above post said is what I was referring to. Thanks for looking at this.

Also, just to make sure, the fix you are working on for the glow is for the objective milestones claim button as well as the quest continue right (not sure if I am forgetting any other places it used to be)?
    Yea the bug affected a lot of common buttons and the fix is aimed at getting them all.