**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How do you feel about everything that happened this year in this game?

RebarkRebark Posts: 345 ★★★
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
I don't know how you feel, but I don't feel like playing anymore, but I can't quit the game because I've invested a lot of time and money in it.
After this extremely difficult year for the game with frequent problems, the month of Christmas arrives and everything so far has been frustrating. We were punished for using the 5* awakening gem being unable to exchange for a 6* gem, we don't even receive a birthday present as we receive every year, they will only give a Christmas present and I won't even comment on the holiday calendar, for me it was an insult. I remember when the first 5 star rank 4 were coming up and alpha tier 2 was the rarest resource, we got a full one on that same calendar.

I know you will downvote this message as you do all the others, know that you are part of the problem. Yes, it's "free", but it's a way of celebrating, it's a way the kabam has always used to say: You matter to us, we want you here playing our game. This was the time of the game that we had all been waiting for. For the last 2 years, what I've felt is that only my money matters, every business needs money, I'm not an idiot. People frustrated with the game don't play and don't spend money, who's going to compete against the big whales if all the other 500 players fighting high levels of alliance war stop?
I've been playing for 7 years and I've seen a lot, I've seen the game be in terrible situations, but this year it was unreal. How do you feel about everything that happened this year in this game?

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Just quit, I know you can do it :)
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,019 ★★★★★
    edited December 2021
    Been playing since early 2015, here.

I'm incredibly indifferent since I don't share the views or sentiments of top players (who are the majority moaning about everything)

I'll just keep playing the game at my pace, not caring about others progression or pulls.
    My account. My decisions. My consequences.
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I'm just playing the game for fun not competing
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,019 ★★★★★

I'm just playing the game for fun not competing

More people needs this mindset.
    People who take it as a second job needs to reprioritize
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Been playing since early 2015, here.

I'm incredibly indifferent since I don't share the views or sentiments of top players (who are the majority moaning about everything)

I'll just keep playing the game at my pace, not caring about others progression or pulls.
    My account. My decisions. My consequences.

This.
    This is probably the best attitude to have. Sometimes I miss out on some rewards or spend too many revives or can't do a quest, but I have to keep reminding myself that this is a game. I'll get through at my own pace, when I'm ready.