Come on kabam help the players

Nerdkid76Nerdkid76 Member Posts: 13
First to get this out of the way, what in the world is the cavalier “Holiday Gift”. This really pisses me off because I am trying to get to the next title of the game. I was recently stuck on 6.2.2 mr sinister boss because I didn’t have the right characters to complete a synergy or a character that could do it by there self. So I did it with a ton of revives and died sometimes because of gameplay issues. But if I was able to bring 4* in the quest I could’ve completed a synergy to do the quest in like 2 tries. The point of saying all this is because please tell me how a 1-2 6* rank up gem is going to help me complete act 6* where you can only use 5* and 6* champs. I guess it could help us to rank up a 6* but the resources AQ gives us just even at map 5 is pretty good and with the other resources we get from other things is so much. For example, I could take my 6* red mags to r3 if I choose 2 mutant 10% from the alliance gifting selectors. But the only reason I couldn’t get a r3 is because I’m level 52 and i can only hold 3 t5b not 4. Then their are some thronebreakers saying they would rather take the rank up gem rather than the nexus and they only say that is because they have all the champs they NEED while some cav players actually NEED champs to become thronebreaker. Yes it is free and you shouldn’t complain about free stuff but their is an issue occurring in the game for what like 6 months now? And I can’t progress in the game because either I don’t spend enough money on this game or I’m not lucky enough in crystals. So please either give us the ability to bring 4* in act6 or give us a better gift please.

Comments

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Yikes
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Member Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    "Let us use 4*s in Act 6" is the wildest idea I've seen in...like a day?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,767 ★★★★★
    Huh.... Sounds as if you almost progressed to fast because Kabam has helped new players...huh.
  • SnurrisSnurris Member Posts: 434 ★★★
    This is insane. You ask how a rank up gem will help you complete act 6. It will make a lot of difference.
    I’m TB and I would trade gift with you any day. You get something of a guaranteed value and we got gambling. In my case the nexus sucked. To have the opportunity to rank up what ever champ I’d like has a lot higher value than gambling. Of course, if you get an amazing champ from nexus it’s better for a cav player but most people actually don’t.
    So stop thinking that you would have gotten a god tier and appreciate the guaranteed value you got.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Member Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Nerdkid76 said:

First to get this out of the way, what in the world is the cavalier “Holiday Gift”. This really pisses me off because I am trying to get to the next title of the game. I was recently stuck on 6.2.2 mr sinister boss because I didn’t have the right characters to complete a synergy or a character that could do it by there self. So I did it with a ton of revives and died sometimes because of gameplay issues. But if I was able to bring 4* in the quest I could’ve completed a synergy to do the quest in like 2 tries. The point of saying all this is because please tell me how a 1-2 6* rank up gem is going to help me complete act 6* where you can only use 5* and 6* champs. I guess it could help us to rank up a 6* but the resources AQ gives us just even at map 5 is pretty good and with the other resources we get from other things is so much. For example, I could take my 6* red mags to r3 if I choose 2 mutant 10% from the alliance gifting selectors. But the only reason I couldn’t get a r3 is because I’m level 52 and i can only hold 3 t5b not 4. Then their are some thronebreakers saying they would rather take the rank up gem rather than the nexus and they only say that is because they have all the champs they NEED while some cav players actually NEED champs to become thronebreaker. Yes it is free and you shouldn’t complain about free stuff but their is an issue occurring in the game for what like 6 months now? And I can’t progress in the game because either I don’t spend enough money on this game or I’m not lucky enough in crystals. So please either give us the ability to bring 4* in act6 or give us a better gift please.

what kind of gifts do you get?!? did your parents give you pencils and notebooks so you could work better in school? do you ask friends and family for tools to do your job better?

why do you think a christmas gift is supposed to help you to get to thronebreaker... it's just a gift, dude. rank 2 someone fun.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    It’s a damn free gift! It’s not supposed to be the key to unlocking the next level of progression.