**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unit offers

2Β»

Comments

• RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

You get to choose Cav crystals containing champs from the past years.

If i choose Odin deal and in that selector i pick 2020. You saying i will have a choice of 3*-6* from that selector?
    No. You get to choose 4 Cav crystals from the yearly cava they had a few weeks ago. They are normal Cav crystals, just with champs from the years displayed.
    Basically it's nexus cavalier but renamed as yearly 🀣.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Trash offers No 1 Award of the year. The End.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If i choose Odin deal and in that selector i pick 2020. You saying i will have a choice of 3*-6* from that selector?
    No. You get to choose 4 Cav crystals from the yearly cava they had a few weeks ago. They are normal Cav crystals, just with champs from the years displayed.
    No.
  • YosiYosi Posts: 1 β˜…
    The problem I have with thesw deals isn't because I feel like the extra stuff isnt enough. It's the fact the maths do not add up, there's literally no benefit to buying an Odin compared to say 2 of the previous bundles as you will receive more for less money (just 200units less) it literally doesn't mathmatically make sense from the previous bundles to result in what you get
  • FuzzycatFuzzycat Posts: 87 β˜…
    Kabam wants us to spend money on a virtual game that we don’t even own. And these are the best offers they can come up with? I guess they don’t want us to spend our hard-earned money on this game. Thank you, Kabam, for doing the right thing for once!

Merry Christmas, everyone! πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„
  • Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The question is why there is no difference in the additions between Cavalier and Thronebreaker.
  • Is Kabam mandated to publish the drop rates on purchased crystals?

I noticed the 2019 crystals don’t have any drop rates given with them
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Primis00 said:

Legit just worse offers than last year. A whole year and they suck worse then before. Less 6* a year later.

they always do that , guess they think people will buy anyway for GGC's .... had they been very good people would be more enticed to spend. like cyber weekend i bought all the deals . For xmas just 2.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Primis00 said:

Legit just worse offers than last year. A whole year and they suck worse then before. Less 6* a year later.

they always do that , guess they think people will buy anyway for GGC's .... had they been very good people would be more enticed to spend. like cyber weekend i bought all the deals . For xmas just 2.
    There's a lot of players, me including, that waited to see the offers to decide if they'll buy or not and what. I was ready to take at least two odins. After seeing the "offers", I got one starlord bag.
  • SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 898 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So the β€˜selector’ is only for the β€˜year’ and then you still have the rng with the 3-6* champ? That’s not great odds, or is it?
    I feel that a cav nexus is better than these selector cav crystals… Let me know if I am wrong, thanks.
  • Moreno3005Moreno3005 Posts: 19 β˜…
    Is there going to be any Boxing Day or New Years stuff aside from the Xmas deals?
  • Kabam makes plenty of money from whales buying units to gift for the top rank rewards. They don't need to make the Christmas offers lucrative because they already got their money. July 4th and Cyber weekend are always the times of years where the offers are lucrative. buy them and expect disappointment from Christmas. Christmas has been disappointing literally every year of the game except when you could spend 100 dollars for a 4* vision back in 2015.
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 β˜…β˜…
    The drop rates seem off for sure on the cav crystals
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Is there going to be any Boxing Day or New Years stuff aside from the Xmas deals?

not usually no.. the next unit offer bundles should come with "spring cleaning" in april or may
    New Year’s offers are traditionally for cash, if I recall correctly. In the past they’ve been decent at times.

Dr. Zola
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yearly Cav crystals are not Nexus. They are plain Cavsβ€”or so I think, since the drop rates are not published.

Dr. Zola