**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Destroyer character design. Thoughts

All stats based off a rank 3 sig200 6*
Champion class- Cosmic

HEALTH-44250
ATTACK-2750
Crit rate- 18%
Crit Damage- 165%
Armor- 33%
Block Proficiency- 72.5%
Physical Res- 27.5%
Energy Res- 32.5%
Crit Res- 10.5%

ABILITIES

ENCHANTED ARMOR
Immune to bleed, poison, incinerate, fatigue, fate seal and nullification

MEDIUMS
Deal a burst of physical damage equal to 60% of the damage dealt

ON KNOCK DOWN
When destroyer is knocked down lose all buffs. If a shock is placed on destroyer lose a buff every 3 seconds.

LIGHT ATTACKS
65% chance to gain one of the corresponding buffs. Max of 2 each.
Armor up- increases armor rating by +335
Energy resistance- increase energy resistance by +475
Physical resistance- increase physical resistance by +355
Bulwark- increases block proficiency by +650

HEAVY ATTACKS
both hits inflict an armor break on the opponent reducing armor rating by 785

SPECIAL ATTACK 1
First 2 hits drain 1 5% a bar of power each. 3rd(final hit) inflicts a weakness and physical vulnerability for every buff destroyer has lasting 42 seconds. Max 4 of each. weakness reduces opponents attack by 5% each. Physical vulnerability decreases physical resistance by -235 each.

SPECIAL ATTACK 2
On activation for every buff destroyer has gain a fury buff increasing attack +345 lasting lasting indefinitely. Max 8

SPECIAL ATTACK 3
Gain a unstoppable and unblockable buff lasting 2 seconds. +.5 seconds for each buff on destroyer.

SIGNATURE ABILITY
When knocked down only lose 8-2 buffs (sig1-200)
shocks cause buffs to be lost every 3-6 seconds(sig1-200)
Every 40 hits on the combo gain a regeneration buff healing 4425 over 3 seconds

Playstyle and rotation
His playstyle is very simple and easy to follow and his ramp up is pretty short. Now his rotation is build up the buffs from the light attacks. once at 8 buffs launch a sp1 race to a sp2 then you are fully ramped. Throw a sp3 after said cycle for easy openings.

SYNERGIES ( no synergy's effect destroyer)
All Father
With Odin
Odin- Gain a energy resistance buff on activation of special attack 2. Max 1.

Asgardian magic
With Thor, Thor Ragnarok, Hela, Angela, Heimdell, Loki and Odin
Gain immunity to fate seal.

God of mischief
With Loki
Buffs last 50% longer

God of thunder
With Thor and Thor Ragnarok
Inflict a shock debuff lasting 8 seconds dealing 80% of modified attack every 20 seconds

Being of Hate
With Mangog
Special attacks cost 20% less and deal 40% more damage.

Comments

• FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Awesome except one question.

Would he be cosmic or mystic since he is enchanted somehow? I suppose that it should be cosmic but as soon as I saw “enchanted” which is the source of his strength that he could be a much needed mystic?
  • Awesome except one question.

Would he be cosmic or mystic since he is enchanted somehow? I suppose that it should be cosmic but as soon as I saw “enchanted” which is the source of his strength that he could be a much needed mystic?

He could honestly be either. I put him as cosmic but you could easily replace the weakness on the l1 with like a fate seal and he could be one of the first mystics that is tanky and has lots of buffs.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Awesome except one question.

He could honestly be either. I put him as cosmic but you could easily replace the weakness on the l1 with like a fate seal and he could be one of the first mystics that is tanky and has lots of buffs.
    I like the way he’s written up. I am hoping for a run on mystics this year, that’s all.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Well, I like some parts but it feels just too OP sorry. Nullify immune cosmic I simply dislike but that's on me. The things individually are fine, but adding so much on one champ is deadly combo imo. Tripple immune, super high block prof, double attack 24/7, 160% attack on mediums, stackable (indefinite? I guess nah) armorbreaks on heavy, insane armor and resistances, regen, powerdrain, is there a thing this champ can't do? Suicide friendly on top, he is just too good for my liking

BUT I love the synergies w Mangog and Loki, that's very well throught through
  • Kerneas said:

Well, I like some parts but it feels just too OP sorry. Nullify immune cosmic I simply dislike but that's on me. The things individually are fine, but adding so much on one champ is deadly combo imo. Tripple immune, super high block prof, double attack 24/7, 160% attack on mediums, stackable (indefinite? I guess nah) armorbreaks on heavy, insane armor and resistances, regen, powerdrain, is there a thing this champ can't do? Suicide friendly on top, he is just too good for my liking

His damage isn't that high. He only gains a 100% increased attack max. And i listed ways in his kit of how to get rid of his buffs so on defense he's not insane. The whole build of this guy was to be a jack of all trades but isn't the best at a single thing. His damage will be comparable to Odins attack when odin starts the fight with that fury. The burst damage on mediums was just to give the pre ramp up a little more umf so he didn't feel miserable to play for the first 3 bars of power. As well the regen is significantly less then the likes of king groot or even diablo. As well i lowered his and crit damage which in turn lowers his damage because of the sheer amount of utility here.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Kerneas said:

His damage isn't that high. He only gains a 100% increased attack max. And i listed ways in his kit of how to get rid of his buffs so on defense he's not insane. The whole build of this guy was to be a jack of all trades but isn't the best at a single thing. His damage will be comparable to Odins attack when odin starts the fight with that fury. The burst damage on mediums was just to give the pre ramp up a little more umf so he didn't feel miserable to play for the first 3 bars of power. As well the regen is significantly less then the likes of king groot or even diablo. As well i lowered his and crit damage which in turn lowers his damage because of the sheer amount of utility here.
    I don't mind defense, but he just feels to me that he has too much going for him. He has +100% attack permanently after what, 15 hits. Triple immunity. So far like Sentinel, just better. Then the defensive stats are insanely high, but yep, he is a tank, so sure. But his buffs make him take virtually 0 block damage and they last forever (unless the player messes up bad) and they return after 12 hits in full power anyway. And then the powerdrain, regen and burst on mediums just all add to the insanity. I don't see many things this champ can't do tbh. His only weakness is shock. That's it. Nothing more. But he can do stuff like Mixmaster bcs his MLM combos have the extra power, biohazard, in theory also All or Nothing (powerdrain + tanky as hell), all sorts of buff nodes, then any nullify+stagger (stuff like Shatter), effectively counter resistor + all physically resistant champs (luckily not mystics, I like that). 10 secs unstop unblock is also pretty strong imo. Also immunity to nullify should also prevent armorbreak imo, which makes him even more effective. Except for Quake and Ghost, find me a champ who is similarly strong, because one big reason for me is, that imo he bests all "usual" champs easily
  • Kerneas said:

H3t3r said:

Kerneas said:

I don't mind defense, but he just feels to me that he has too much going for him. He has +100% attack permanently after what, 15 hits. Triple immunity. So far like Sentinel, just better. Then the defensive stats are insanely high, but yep, he is a tank, so sure. But his buffs make him take virtually 0 block damage and they last forever (unless the player messes up bad) and they return after 12 hits in full power anyway. And then the powerdrain, regen and burst on mediums just all add to the insanity. I don't see many things this champ can't do tbh. His only weakness is shock. That's it. Nothing more. But he can do stuff like Mixmaster bcs his MLM combos have the extra power, biohazard, in theory also All or Nothing (powerdrain + tanky as hell), all sorts of buff nodes, then any nullify+stagger (stuff like Shatter), effectively counter resistor + all physically resistant champs (luckily not mystics, I like that). 10 secs unstop unblock is also pretty strong imo. Also immunity to nullify should also prevent armorbreak imo, which makes him even more effective. Except for Quake and Ghost, find me a champ who is similarly strong, because one big reason for me is, that imo he bests all "usual" champs easily
    Ok I have a solution. Destroyer gains his immunity's and his buffs from having a enchanted armor up buff (will look different so it stands out). When ever this buff is nullified or removed for what ever reason it will come back after 12 seconds. Also changed his immune to nullify ability to immune to stagger. Also changed his power drain to be scaled based on class relations. So class advantage will be 7.5% a bar of power on both hits, disadvantage will be 2.5% a bar of power on both hits. No advantage or disadvantage will be 5% a bar of power on both hits. Also changed the regen to trigger at 35% health and it will heal 6875 hp over 8 seconds, only occurs once a fight. This should make him more balanced.