**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First r4 6*

Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
About 10% of t6b (I’ll do a carina challenge) and I can r4 My first champ

Who should I do. I run suicides

First r4 6* 34 votes

Sig 200 doom
29%
Malreck04RockypantherxLuke9523RenaxqqBLOODY_ASSASIAN08ScrubhanRipster85Barani7daAGENT_A7KDarthGuacamole 10 votes
Sig 200 herc
52%
zuffySpeedbumpHollowbornKennadoMoosetiptronicLittlePeteCainMother_FlerkenPrakhar_82Xguard77R1s02AmnetiesJoshKosh557RavenKeeperBarryMcCaulkinerThe_HoTUOEMVisotired 18 votes
Sig 40 apocalypse (I can sig 200 too)
17%
TerraUnsilentBen550pStevieManWonderwillrun4adonutGrassKnuckles 6 votes

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Apoc would be cooler, a little more unique than the other two. If not him, then Herc
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Would be a unique choice.
    I echo Stevie's claim, it would be cooler and less generic to have a r4 Apoc
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Sig 200 herc
    Hercules without a doubt.

More health and whatever attack boost he gets (3576->4092 base no masteries) that boost is basically doubled and then some with 12 feats of strength. His perceived attack at 12 feats of strength goes from 7867 to 9002. Then with his cruelty and precision buffs that growth is amplified further. Plus he can brute force so much content as long as buffet/nullification isn’t present. He has solid prestige…easily Hercules.

Doom? Sure the attack boost is nice but he gets most of his raw damage from his special cycle and getting 2 fury buffs from 2 SP3 with Aura not expiring between them. That fury goes from 4988-> 5708; not a bad jump at all. His base attack goes from
    3837->4391 bout the same jump as Herc. Herc just gets more out of it imo with his ability to reliably crit and boost damage with his precision and cruelty along with feats of strength. Also Doom’s power control is so good that he doesn’t really need to worry about a little attack boost unless he can’t control the power in which case I’d use someone else anyways.

Apoc? He’d be dope but again I don’t think he capitalizes on the stat boosts as much as Herc. Would be a great AW defender though, however he is a little lacking in the prestige department if that’s a factor. For questing purposes I’d put him above doom perhaps but it’d be close. He does have a great health pool though.

Hope that helps! 🤘🏼💙

• Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 506 ★★★
    edited January 2022

Went with herc, pulled kitty right after but still happy. He so strong