**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What Variant is easiest to explore First???

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a diverse roster with 5 r3 champs and 20 r5/r2 champs. I’m ready to go back into the variants and was wondering which one I should do first. I already explored 7.1 and 6.1. Also I never completes variant 2 just cause it doesn’t seem worth it to me

-I just completed v4. It was hell because I never had 1* black panther or wolverine for boss so I relied on Hawkeyes bleed every sp1. It took forever so I don’t think I’ll do that first

What Variant is easiest to explore First??? 10 votes

Variant 3
10%
Spity68 1 vote
Variant 4
20%
MoosetiptronicDraconic_12 2 votes
Variant 5
10%
Barani7da 1 vote
Variant 6
50%
OGAvengerFilledPizzaawesomesauceYodabolt21NH2 5 votes
Variant 7
10%
Lpoo 1 vote
Variant 8
0%

Comments

• Options
    FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Variant 6
    If you have the correct Villain champs (usually as 5* R4 at least), you can probably deal with V6 really easily. Ghost, Venom, RMags, and Omega are pretty good for it, and also a Rhino for the Electro boss quest on the Aggression Regen path, he cheeses it very easily.
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★

If you have the correct Villain champs (usually as 5* R4 at least), you can probably deal with V6 really easily. Ghost, Venom, RMags, and Omega are pretty good for it, and also a Rhino for the Electro boss quest on the Aggression Regen path, he cheeses it very easily.

I got mags, 2 ghosts, kingpin, Diablo, doom, and mole man so I think I’ll take a look at it, thx