Options

What Variant is easiest to explore First???

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have a diverse roster with 5 r3 champs and 20 r5/r2 champs. I’m ready to go back into the variants and was wondering which one I should do first. I already explored 7.1 and 6.1. Also I never completes variant 2 just cause it doesn’t seem worth it to me

-I just completed v4. It was hell because I never had 1* black panther or wolverine for boss so I relied on Hawkeyes bleed every sp1. It took forever so I don’t think I’ll do that first

What Variant is easiest to explore First??? 10 votes

Variant 3
10%
Spity68 1 vote
Variant 4
20%
MoosetiptronicDraconic_12 2 votes
Variant 5
10%
Barani7da 1 vote
Variant 6
50%
OGAvengerFilledPizzaawesomesauceYodabolt21NH2 5 votes
Variant 7
10%
Lpoo 1 vote
Variant 8
0%

Comments

• Options
    FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Variant 6
    If you have the correct Villain champs (usually as 5* R4 at least), you can probably deal with V6 really easily. Ghost, Venom, RMags, and Omega are pretty good for it, and also a Rhino for the Electro boss quest on the Aggression Regen path, he cheeses it very easily.
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★

If you have the correct Villain champs (usually as 5* R4 at least), you can probably deal with V6 really easily. Ghost, Venom, RMags, and Omega are pretty good for it, and also a Rhino for the Electro boss quest on the Aggression Regen path, he cheeses it very easily.

I got mags, 2 ghosts, kingpin, Diablo, doom, and mole man so I think I’ll take a look at it, thx