**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

My First R4 coming soon.

2»

Comments

• Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,959 ★★★★★
    What ever happened to the Beyond God Tier lists?
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 552 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    Pretty generic choice here but I would go with CGR.

If not him, then Jubilee. As Werewrym stated, Jubilee is an underrated champion who never gets enough attention among the stacked Mutant class. It would be cool to see her as a Rank 4 6* and definitely would be a unique choice imo.
  • Options
    Shock29 said:

Pretty generic choice here but I would go with CGR.

If not him, then Jubilee. As Werewrym and Demps stated, Jubilee is an underrated champion who never gets enough attention among the stacked Mutant class. It would be cool to see her as a Rank 4 6* and definitely would be a unique choice amo

This. Jubilee is very unduratred and after I take a science to r3, I think my unduped jubilee will be my second mutant r3
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    U put prof x in the pic, so it’s got to be him. He’s really fun, amazing utility, and I truly think he will age well in the game
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,652 ★★★★★
    Ronin or overseer
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

What ever happened to the Beyond God Tier lists?

The game has evolved so much , it's really all about filling gaps in your roster .
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Also Odin.
  • Options
    I personally enjoy Mr Fantastic myself, so my vote would be him
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Ace2319 said:

I find surfer incredibly satisfying to play so I’m going with him

Same I have him signature 200 , but don't want such a high prestige champ , will make me want to jump back into high tier AQ.

He actually is a champ I use pretty frequently , because of his cool ability to miss .
    Honestly map 8 isn't bad
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Karnak has my vote
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,426 ★★★★★
    Skill-ronin
    Science-overseer or miles
    Cosmic-cgr, surfer
    Mutant-x23 or prof x
  • Options

Texas_11 said:

Ace2319 said:

I find surfer incredibly satisfying to play so I’m going with him

Same I have him signature 200 , but don't want such a high prestige champ , will make me want to jump back into high tier AQ.

He actually is a champ I use pretty frequently , because of his cool ability to miss .
    Honestly map 8 isn't bad
    I know that. I just don't want to do it
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

The game has evolved so much , it's really all about filling gaps in your roster .

This guy gets it.
  • Options
    Decision made.

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Decision made.

Mad respect man!

Also, were the total number of cats to r4 him the same as other champions, or more due to the weird cosmic/skill situation?
  • Options

Texas_11 said:

Decision made.

Mad respect man!

Also, were the total number of cats to r4 him the same as other champions, or more due to the weird cosmic/skill situation?
    He is a blast to play. Just super simple and you don't need a dictionary. I also run suicides and he just doesn't die.

1 skill T5cc and 1 cosmic T5CC

I liked that because I now still have opportunity to rank up one more champ I get from featured, instead of wiping my entire T5cc stash.

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

Decision made.

Mad respect man!

He is a blast to play. Just super simple and you don't need a dictionary. I also run suicides and he just doesn't die.

1 skill T5cc and 1 cosmic T5CC

I liked that because I now still have opportunity to rank up one more champ I get from featured, instead of wiping my entire T5cc stash.

Don't have him in a high rarity, but may look into him if I pull him now.

I'm assuming the regular r4s require two of the same t5cc?

Oh, that's cool!