Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

This month's CAV EQ is one of the best! Kudos Kabam!

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
I don't know the last time I enjoyed the EQ.
I really loved it.
The changes are awesome and I would hope that the same will be implemented in the upcoming EQs too.
Kudos to the team! ❤️❤️

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Every time I see a comment like this I get even more disappointed

Completely agree on liking the new EQ nodes
  • Options
    LordPSN said:

First of all everyone has their own opinion! I really liked this months EQ Cav difficulty. It was unique and need some thinking for team formation!
    Secondly I am not joking. I liked it, you dont. Its ok! I am not here to argue or comment against you!
    What I wanted to say, I have posted.
    I just hope that Kabam keeps this change.

It's rotational
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    If they rework the tag filters to allow multiple selections like the class filters I'd be a bit more inclined to agree, but as it stands now it's just too clunky and not nearly as streamlined as the class EQs.

Everytime I go to work on building a team, to finish exploration since I've barely played it anymore this month, I just decide it's not worth the time and go do something more rewarding on an alt or fun. (Even then half the paths I've done I just found it easier and more fun to wipe everything with Horseman Wolverine)
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,746 ★★★★★
    Well "this month" is January for me (op posted at 7:32 AM) and the quest announcement for Jan looks interesting, so I am not opposing you.
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Well "this month" is January for me (op posted at 7:32 AM) and the quest announcement for Jan looks interesting, so I am not opposing you.

😀 My bad! I am talking about EQ "Kings of the Jungle" where Nick Fury and Kraven were the boss! December 2021 EQ!
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,397 ★★★★★
    It was largely okay apart from the awful 3.1 "Reparry" quest nodes which were completely miserable. Finally powered through it with (not benefiting from nodes) Doctor Doom, and Stealth-Suit Spider-Man.

I'm very happy to have a new approach to Cav EQ, and get us using new champions. However it would be nice to have a QOL change such as introducing a rotating "Cav quests" option to the Select Champs/Filter menu. This could place the tags for that month in the first section of the 'Tags' menu; making them more easily accessible when setting up your team's.

Second QoL/Quality of game change could be to expand small groups by adding tags to a few additional champions. Like if you're setting up a GOTG quest, why not add the tag to Angela? Add Classic and Infinity War Iron Man to the Illuminati? If you're setting up a Champions team, add tags to Iceman, Hercules and (Arch)angel?

• Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

I don't know the last time I enjoyed the EQ.
    I really loved it.
    The changes are awesome and I would hope that the same will be implemented in the upcoming EQs too.
    Kudos to the team! ❤️❤️

Who are you? And what have you done with LordPSN?
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,746 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Kerneas said:

😀 My bad! I am talking about EQ "Kings of the Jungle" where Nick Fury and Kraven were the boss! December 2021 EQ!
    Then sure, I'm glad you liked it :smile: I got intimidated after 2 tries and rather focused on story exploration and time with my family. In the end, we both had a good time, and that's what matters
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,118 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Nodes feel refreshing and idea wasn't bad but the execution was awful and simply lame. The impact which was the end goal didn't met at all and the things became more stale and repetitive.

I liked the november more. There were muni bosses with different nodes which actually made the fights more interesting and spicy. It also presented different kind of difficulty as team composition was necessary. Dec month was just a drag and stale and once again content missed the mark
    This is my personal opinion and I respect yours.
    Hope 2022 bring something good
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    I liked the new EQ, but the Merc/GOTG chapter could use some adjustment IMO.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I wasn’t planning on doing this EQ as I don’t like the requirements. So instead I completely ignored them and used basically the same team for all chapters with the occasional swapped champ.

Apoc, AA, Cable stayed the entire time. Omega (Electro counter), Warlock (Void counter since suicides), Peni (only for NF boss cheese), Red Mags, White Mags (prefight), Corvus, and Colossus.

Other than the last quest I ignored the tag specific nodes. This system needs a lot of refinement.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,771 ★★★★★
    Stop