Black Panther - Shuri / Okoye
Odin - Valkyrie & Beta Ray Bill
Drax, Starlord - Adam Warlock
Kraven, Rhino - Black Cat
Namor - Attuma
Dr Doom - Cagliostro

Comments

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,725 ★★★★★

Fair guesses but you're overlooking the fact that currently Beta Ray Bill and Hobgoblin are currently in the running to win the summoner's choice vote which means they wouldn't be added to the game at all in 2022 if they lost.

Just about to say this.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    What are the squares with the evil looking eyes all over the map?
  • Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 698 ★★★★

Fair guesses but you're overlooking the fact that currently Beta Ray Bill and Hobgoblin are currently in the running to win the summoner's choice vote which means they wouldn't be added to the game at all in 2022 if they lost.

True but that “?” for omega sentinel has been there for a while, seeming as she was a part of the previous vote it’s not entirely impossible for other vote characters to have a potential spot
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,103 ★★★★
    Kraven-Rhino combo is Sandman/Lizard/Scorpion. Most likely Sandman though.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Mysterio said:

I agree with this. Those are all classic Sinister Six villains. You’re right there.

As far as Namor, the answer I believe is linked to Aarkus. He is a golden age character along with Namor. I believe the other character will be a Golden Age character, so theory craft who that can be by trying to figure out popular Golden Age champs.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 3,122 ★★★★★

Mysterio said:

I agree with this. Those are all classic Sinister Six villains. You’re right there.

As far as Namor, the answer I believe is linked to Aarkus. He is a golden age character along with Namor. I believe the other character will be a Golden Age character, so theory craft who that can be by trying to figure out popular Golden Age champs.
    Namor's cousin Namora debuted in 1948. She seems a solid bet.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    Josh2507 said:

True but that “?” for omega sentinel has been there for a while, seeming as she was a part of the previous vote it’s not entirely impossible for other vote characters to have a potential spot
    She's eligible to be in the game now, the rules stated that if they didn't win the year they were in the running, they would not be eligible for the rest of that year. So Omega Sentinel was a no go for all of 2021 but now we're in 2022, which means she's now fair play.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,799 ★★★★★

Where did they say we will vote one champ and that the other surely won't be added the same year? I must've missed the announcement.

Stupid jokes aside tho, I can totally see them doing a vote and making the champ great and then releasing an alternate option as some benchwarmer-Psychomanesque champ
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    I've read the title as
    "Theories for the new champion map"
    "Thanks for the new champion map"
    "Thank you for the new champion map"
    "Thanos for the new champion map"
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Where did they say we will vote one champ and that the other surely won't be added the same year? I must've missed the announcement.

Stupid jokes aside tho, I can totally see them doing a vote and making the champ great and then releasing an alternate option as some benchwarmer-Psychomanesque champ
    Those were the rules that they introduced with last year and Kabam Miike even confirmed it with a post on separate thread explaining why we hadn't seen anyone from SC'21 added in after Herc..

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/291466/will-we-ever-see-these-champs-playable-in-the-future#latest
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 3,122 ★★★★★

Mysterio said:

Namor's cousin Namora debuted in 1948. She seems a solid bet.
    Bleeding Cool (who don't usually do rumours) are apparently reporting Namor, Namora and Attuma are in Black Panther Wakanda Forever...