**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gifting rewards payout date

I know there will probably be ENDLESS posts made ( hopefully I'm wrong ) of when the gifting rewards actually get paid out but I remember them saying up to a week after it finishes right?

Just wondering if I'll be able to get a 6* featured before my sigil expires in 8 days

Comments

• RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Yes, 6th. They sent in game message about that I think
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★

Not sure endless is the right word when they sent this out. But then again it is the forums.

• Not sure endless is the right word when they sent this out. But then again it is the forums.

I meant endless messages coming from other members of the forums, eagerly awaiting the rewards!

But thank you all for responding 🙌🏽 I do appreciate it!
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    It seems I owe you an apology as it seems more and more keep asking.
  • It seems I owe you an apology as it seems more and more keep asking.

Lol you don't owe me anything! It was quite predictable tbh & I was annoyed having deleted the in-game message, even if it was subconsciously.

But thankfully it's not been as bad as previous years where the homepage was just filled with posts about the rewards.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Lol yes a lot of posts have been made about this….a few today actually….that were answered just a fyi.

But tomorrow is the day unless there is a delay
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    Forum name doesn't check out.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    So it’s not the 6th in my time zone . What time zone is Kabam working with . In how many hours should we be expecting the rewards
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    JessieS said:

So it’s not the 6th in my time zone . What time zone is Kabam working with . In how many hours should we be expecting the rewards

See the screenshot or your in-game mail. The time zone is given very clearly.
  • If only there was a post where the date/time was mentioned in the Title of the post.
    Something like Jan 6, 8pm UTC (aka 3pm US-EST, or 12 noon US-Pacific or Kabam offices time).
    JessieS said:

It's always in the time zone that their office is in. Always has been.
  • Forum name doesn't check out.

You've made this lame attempt at a joke twice, it was actually funny the first time but I'm only just realising that you're a hater 🙂 sending positive energy your way, since you're clearly in need of some

Forum name doesn't check out.

You've made this lame attempt at a joke twice, it was actually funny the first time but I'm only just realising that you're a hater 🙂 sending positive energy your way, since you're clearly in need of some
    I've made that joke like 1000 times. I'm sending you some energy to help you remember simple things that were told to you already so you don't have to make pointless forum threads.
    In equal measure, you should probably keep some of that energy to read what's been written before you before your pretentiousness eats you up from the inside 🙃

Quick question - your frustration by these posts are valid but why do you look at the titles of the posts, decide to open them up and use energy to type up a response when you don't have anything helpful to say? Your moaning doesn't change the reality of the person asking for help - simply ignore these posts or respond with something constructive
    Because I can? If you're not going to take the time to read the titles of other discussions, I'm going to take the time to let you know you've created a un-needed thread. Especially since it was communicated to you in-game already.