**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who are some underated champions that we need to try

2»

Comments

• 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,399 ★★★★★
    Just Remember
    The Forgotten Symbiote
    Venom The Duck
    Carried me through the second Half of act 5
    incursion beast
    helped Seatin in WhaleMilker3000

He needs more Appreciation
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Elsa bloodstone.
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    I’ve said it since I got the 6*, DDHK is very underated. I just love this guy, maybe its because I don’t run sucicides and thus don’t feel how much that hurts him. He deals some alright damage and has honestly taken paths in act 6 and 7 where I didn’t think he would be the go to option. Fluid animations and a halfway decent kit, I just think like @Chobbly said, people need to give him a chance and form their own opinion.

On another note, joe fixit has been overlooked and this I think is fair to say, he’s underated. He literally went from zero to gangster, a meme to a tank. I know we could say taht about quite a few champions (could honestly make a series about how many zero to hero’s we have) but joe is not only pretty good but just really fun. I value both, I think the special spam once you get into the rhythm is super fun and watching the bleeds stack is a ridiculously good time. Also an amazing sp3 animation, that is just brutal.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    Dragon Man, his damage is very good
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Red goblin.
  • Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
    I like Overseer and mine is unawakened. Poison immune along with some amazing mystic protection (nullify fate seal immune). Really like his special concussion mechanic as it can shut down nodes. Throw in a sp. 2 and his aa reduction is really good. Also has access to taunt and stun 100%. Id love to awaken mine and get those red physical damage numbers.
  • jacboonjacboon Posts: 39
    ItsDamien said:

When more people get their hands on him, Anti Venom.

This. People got the wrong end of the stick with the max damage cycle, imo. You don't need it for your average lane fight.

I use him for AQ map 6 poison paths and - awakened - he's an absolute tank. Spam sp2 to stack the furies and it's usually a short fight.
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Beast

Just do it
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Hela doesn't get alot of love in the cosmic class, but has one of the highest, if not the highest damage in the game.

I managed to do 880k sp2 against WS with 50 furies and that's not her max yet.

https://youtu.be/yctLfiC9KO8
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Bishop.

Overshadowed by many other mutants in the game, as others have higher base damage, higher Special damage, higher incinerates/DoT, better regen, etc. But, all his abilities in one package means he is very useful for a lot of different node combinations.

Easy access to prowess when you need it. Easy access to regen (which is pretty weak, but still good to have). Easy access to stacking Buffs if needed (also via the regen). He has energy resistance, and damages enemies that inflict DoT on him.

His sig ability is pretty unique, but requires high sig and some strategizing of how to finish your fight.

One of his unique abilities is punishing champions who purify debuffs. Against Skill champions, he can parry stun since it gets converted to a passive. He can do this even against the Cleanse ability, which even Apoc and Omega Red can't do.

I just used him for 7.3.5 Elsa Boss, and he can just keep parry stunning to build prowess, and the Unstoppable buff doesn't even last a millisecond due to all your Prowesses.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Winter Soldier with Killmonger synergy is sneaky good. Great (but unreliable) power drain, and starts to hit hard as long as you don’t lose your combo. Nice debuff damage too, especially considering the age of the champ.
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    Cable as horseman.. best in game for caltrops and one beyond god tier imo, just stacking degen is such an easy fight