**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which science champ to r5

damianohmdamianohm Posts: 154
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Morning guys,

I am a little stuck on this one and possibly swaying towards hulk, but out of the list below who would you r5? Also I have a generic awakening gem, they are all unduped at r4, would you use it on any of them?

Which science champ to r5 54 votes

Cap ww2
18%
MattyloWorld EaterTheLazyKingSpity68vg2782SakkbanBUZZdog30001haunted_memoryGreenstrokeDoctorJ 10 votes
Quake
9%
XillymanLachlanQuick_Silver1Palito_Diazajax2888 5 votes
Hulk
72%
Etaki_LirakoiNevvBBigMoMegaSkater67Noob_2yrsFireballs5YellsomeINTEGRALStewmanJets44Humble_Gr8NessDark_King888Superman69SpeedbumpRentonXDRealPastorARMAGEDDON999NormanBJJBpn88855TxAggie17 39 votes

Comments

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Never r5 a unduped
    Never r5 a science 4*
    5* science a the only worth r4
    imho
  • Options
    I don't know, I see it as a matter of progression. I can hold on to all my resources but right now I will be weaker than I could be and potentially not be able to complete events that I potentially could. Science is the only area at the moment that I don't have a strong champ. I know they may not be "god tier" but I think all 3 can be damn useful.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Hulk
    Dupe hulk rank 5 he is a monster he is the only one that truely stands out in the science class in my opinion, the others are ok but this is why the science class needs an upgrade.
  • Options
    DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    Hulk
    Go for hulk , he is beast , at low health he can do more than 25k damage from his sp2.
  • Options
    Thanks for the input guys, Quake's not getting much love! :smiley:

She has great synergies and her 100% ability reduction is pretty awesome too.

Still thinking Hulk though.
  • Options
    MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    I'd have two or three guys in my alliance that would be screaming Quake.

I don't have her in 4 or 5 star, so I can't join in, but a few alliance mates just use 100% quake on AW attack. So they bring BW and Quake and crush.

There are a couple of guys who would say Hulk (I love the Hulk. He kicks ass.). I've heard there is a learning curve for Quake to be fully ass kicking but it's worth learning.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Cassy wrote: »
    Never r5 a unduped
    Never r5 a science 4*
    5* science a the only worth r4
    imho

pretty solid rules to follow. But, taking out prestige alone, some champions are extremely viable unawakened to take to r5 as a 4*. Iceman, Gwen Pool, Hyperion.

Lastly, I've still to r4 a 4* science champ. Just don't see a use for them because mystics counter mystics better than science champs counter mystics.
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Cap ww2
    Ww2. I used my act 4 gem on him, no regrets
  • Options
    YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
    Ww2 if you need someone with some decent longevity for act 5( that block damage really stacks up) hulk if you just wanna punish things for smacking you. Quake is semi broken right now so I don’t recommend upgrading her at all right now until she’s working correctly again
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I would (almost) never r5 unduped, and never use a generic awakening on a science champ. Right now anyway.

I currently have hulk r5, wwii r5, and sitting on a science awakening for quake. wwii got me through a lot of content and wars, but he rides the bench now. I place hulk on defense (stupid diversity) but would consider using him for aq if I could. Quake was a runner-up for using against mephisto this month, as you didn't have to touch mep to damage him.

Edit: Ive been wanting to test out quake's synergy with hawkeye forever. Ill just never pull her haha
  • Options
    If You Want A Huge Armor or Stun Attacker id say go for quake,For Attack If you want some beefy damage id say go for hulk cause he could cause HUGE damage, If you want somebody to block and have some good defense go for cap.
  • Options
    I've been using Quake a lot more lately and she's definitely good so I do see her value, still not decided!
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Ok depends on what u need... dmg hulk....if u suck at evading cap... but in truth you will tons of science t4cc. So rank all 3, hulk, cap then quake.

My hulk is awesome awakened, cap dont have to be.