**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

⭐⭐VOTE HOBGOB⭐⭐

"Why should vote for him?"

Great question! Main reason is simple, Ghost Rider, pretty good champ right?! Then his variant, CGR came along and utterly changed the DPS game, same thing can happen with HobGob!

So vote HobGob for our new game changer in 2022!

Comments

• Options
    SuperDuperBuuuSuperDuperBuuu Posts: 44 ★★

this has gotta be the worst argument to vote for somebody 💀💀💀

I personally find it a very valid reason, any time a newer version of a champ is added, they are added with updated and much better abilities than the original.

GR for a while was pretty good, especially paired with the trinity. He ticks a lot of boxes for utility but as the game went on he fell off solely because his damage wasn't up to scratch.

CGR is added and not only does he have plenty of utility but his damage potential made him one of the best champs for the year, if not the best.

Kabam have shown that they put the design for the summoner choice champ at the top of the list of things to get right and it's evident with how much of a banger Herc turned out as.
  • Options
    Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    I'm looking forward to quicksilver
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    If ya make a post about anyone other than quicksilver, you already wasted your time ngl. Less you’re a well known influencer.
  • Options
    JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    Sorry to disappoint everyone but I believe that beta Ray Bill will win with a close second being prowler B)
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    It was Agatha all along.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    I’m voting crystal for inhumans
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★

• Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    My Vote goes to the Xenomorph....
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

Im here to say vote Zemo
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    How to make at least one summoner not vote for Hobgob. Good job!
  • Options
    SuperDuperBuuuSuperDuperBuuu Posts: 44 ★★
    ItsDamien said:

How to make at least one summoner not vote for Hobgob. Good job!

Hey I'm all for voting for whoever you want to see added and I'm completely expecting either Quicksilver or Beta Rey Bill to take this by a mile but there's no way I'm not going to be out here showing my love for HobGob and try and convince those that might be on the fence.

Best of luck with whoever you end up voting for :)
  • Options
    I want a 2 page essay om why hobby lobby is the choice
  • Options
    King_SternyKing_Sterny Posts: 58
    Hobgoblin is my first choice. How can we already have Green Goblin and Red Goblin, yet have no razor bats? Pumpkin bombs aplenty, but nary a razor bat to be seen.