**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The loading screen is disturbing!

Most of the time kabam does a half decent job creating a loading screen that displays the new characters. This month it seems like they wanted to have them both fighting like siblings. I'm all for going back to the fire if they get rid of the tongue pulling as looking at that over the whole month will get nauseating. Anyone agree or disagree?

Comments

• Options
    AnthonytonyAnthonytony Posts: 50
    Normax_X said:

its a loading screen... we just need a reason to complain now? dang

I just feel like they didn't do a good job with it. I'm not a complainer in the slightest however this will get old
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    Normax_X said:

It was the same when Venom The Duck came out there were loads of people complaining it was "disturbing"
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Punisher 2099. Now that was disturbing, it was like a **** recruitment poster.
  • Options
    GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142

Toad has a gross tongue. He has warts. He’s gross. That’s the point of Toad.

To me it’s like playing with slime. It’s gross, but fun!

I hate slime, but like like the loading screen. Kinda reminds me of 80s 90s old-school art vibe
  • Options
    GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    Btw yall r disturbed over the loading screen and not iboms animation? Even the character is hella gross, w.e. lol
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Btw yall r disturbed over the loading screen and not iboms animation? Even the character is hella gross, w.e. lol

IBom is *meant* to be, by his design.

This loading screen isn't supposed to, I think it's indirectly so because of the design of Toad
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    I think it's campy fun....
  • Options
    ctl131ctl131 Posts: 31
    edited January 2022

Normax_X said:

I just feel like they didn't do a good job with it. I'm not a complainer in the slightest however this will get old
    I think it’s pretty cool; and you can’t say you aren’t a complainer if you started a thread to complain about the loading screen.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

IBom is *meant* to be, by his design.

This loading screen isn't supposed to, I think it's indirectly so because of the design of Toad
    It’s literally a frog-man, how isn’t it supposed to be gross