**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best place according to you to farm revives

The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
What is the best place to farm revives. I've heard there are some quests in act 1,2,3 and variant 7 classic mode. Not sure which particular quest. Also tell if you're supposed to complete the whole quest or you can quit after collecting the revive.

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    3.2.6 is best for revives . Way better than v7. But 5.3.6 is better overall since it's self sustaining
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★

3.2.6 is best for revives . Way better than v7. But 5.3.6 is better overall since it's self sustaining

Can I collect the revive and quit the quest or I've to complete the whole quest in 3.2.6?
    The_HoTU said:

Can I collect the revive and quit the quest or I've to complete the whole quest in 3.2.6?
    Simply collecting will put the item in your inventory. But complete it to reset the map and get another one.

The_HoTU said:

Simply collecting will put the item in your inventory. But complete it to reset the map and get another one.
    Got it! Thanks
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★

The_HoTU said:

This is not accurate. You need to finish the map for it to go to your inventory. If it worked the way you said, you wouldn't need to reset the map, you jsut get the revive and restart.... that would be infinite revive farming.

The_HoTU said:

This is not accurate. You need to finish the map for it to go to your inventory. If it worked the way you said, you wouldn't need to reset the map, you jsut get the revive and restart.... that would be infinite revive farming.
    Only the small energy refill requires you to complete the quest.

And restarting does not reset the map. Completing the quest does. But I suppose you know that
    Op if there are items on multiple paths, take a path, collect one, restart instead of completing, go collect the other one and then complete
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    The_HoTU said:

You have to beat the boss to reset the map and see new items, but there are times where I get two revives in two different paths and I just do the mininum to reach the first revive, collect it and then re-start the quest to collect the other one, this time completing the quest to reset it ^_^

Op if there are items on multiple paths, take a path, collect one, restart instead of completing, go collect the other one and then complete

The_HoTU said:

You have to beat the boss to reset the map and see new items, but there are times where I get two revives in two different paths and I just do the mininum to reach the first revive, collect it and then re-start the quest to collect the other one, this time completing the quest to reset it ^_^
    Thanks, I just saw one of BrianGrant's video on this topic he did the same thing.
  • bush_craftbush_craft Posts: 2
    3.2.6 Thanos Enters is the best one
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Fight Club syndrome should be in full swing with questions like this.
  • LorddrewLorddrew Posts: 297 ★★
    i aint sharing no secrets! kabam wil silently nerf for the "economy" wth
  • Wow, this thread came out exactly a year ago

Wow, this thread came out exactly a year ago

@Creper_KGaming1 And surprisingly I, the creator of this thread is still alive.
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 146
    I hope you survived the recent news from Kabam. :'(