First r3?

N0madN0mad Member Posts: 26
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Got a 25% selector from gifting rewards and debating between skill & science to form my first T5CC.

There is still a long journey to TB ( urgently stuck at 6.2.4). I run suicides so NF & HT aren’t ideal, but I don’t have either above a 4* and I also already have a maxed 5* Shang Chi.

They are all top champs, so I can’t really go wrong, but it’s worth asking…who would be your first?

First r3? 30 votes

Awakened Nick Fury
80%
Hort4buffajrzuffyKamikaze_TurtlePikoluHector_1475LordSmasherMobile_P0tat0The_Commish123SuperiorSymbioteBLOODY_ASSASIAN08HoitadoGr8TonyStarkBlueline_10ShannokWild_Meat84Barani7daSergeant_LBN1ScarletBlackJay 24 votes
Human Torch (not awakened)
3%
DarthGuacamole 1 vote
Shang Chi (not awakened)
16%
Whiskey_PoetEtjamaIronGladiator22vanNittelroyCoolKid_McGee 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• CoolKid_McGeeCoolKid_McGee Member Posts: 44
    Shang Chi (not awakened)
    Shang chi’s rings are v power filled ++ his buffs make good good game time
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Member Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Since you are only in 6.2.4, and you seem unsold on all the options, I would suggest you hold it and wait. You can pick any t5cc frag at the moment, but if you wait till 6.4 to get an r3, you may pull someone you prefer.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian
    edited January 2022
    Awakened Nick Fury
    NF with suicides is the ideal, you have 130%+ health at your disposal in fights. Just don't spam his sp1 or sp2 and just MLLLL combo the enemies with deep wounds maxed, and they're dead.

Edit:NF isn't ideal with suicides for utility, but he is for damage and pairs well with other champs with DPXF synergy to heal the poison and bleed.