**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Autoplay no longer swapping in next champ when knocked out

With the recent update this stopped working. Was this by design? Happening to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    It has never done that to my knowledge. Months ago autoplay would stop if you had a champ get knocked out.
  • Options
    CoolKid_McGeeCoolKid_McGee Posts: 44
    Who?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    I made a comment about this as soon as I updated, but no one commented so I thought it was just me. It’s really annoying (from my perspective) because I was using it in ROL to prep for LOL carina challenges.
  • Options
    HACK3RHACK3R Posts: 5
    Was working great before this update. Now requires a lot of manual pressing to complete paths that would autoplay the entire way through before. Hope it's not a permanent change back on the feature. Please revert it back to the way it worked before.
  • Options
    BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    Yea i hope they fix this , every update something breaks
  • Options
    Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Same here. It selects a replacement champion, but turns off auto play.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    Anyone heard anything on this yet, like if it is permanent?
  • Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    I think there are pro's and con's to it working either of the ways so ideally it should be a selectable preference / option....
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Works for me.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Works for me.

Was this after the hotfox?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Works for me.

Was this after the hotfox?
    Sorry I misunderstood. I see what bug you mean now.
  • Options
    Fred1Fred1 Posts: 37
    No, I did not see any communication about this change. Yes, starting with the previous update, Kabam has changed the way auto-fight is done.
    Previously when auto-fight was activated, if one champ was knocked out, the swap was automatic and the fight was started automatically.
    Now when a champ is knocked out, the auto-fight is deactivated...

Kabam has designed something requested by the players... and now after the update they change the behavior to something useless... Plz revert to the normal/previous behavior ! I hope it's only another bug and the design team will correct this !
    Fred
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 766 ★★★
    Can mods and whoever else is the orange text, please stop responding to this thread. Your input is much appreciated.
  • Options
    KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★

Hey All, this is a bug. Will be fixed in the next release so that it will continue to throw your champs in.

Kabam Zero our Hero 🥰
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

Hey All, this is a bug. Will be fixed in the next release so that it will continue to throw your champs in.

You’ve honestly become my Favorite
  • Options
    HACK3RHACK3R Posts: 5

Thank you so much for replying. Glad to hear it will be fixed and appreciate your efforts.