**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Special baiting/idling defenders

The last two or three months the AI quite frequently is extremely resistant to launching their specials (in high level content like legendary side quests, cav EQ, and Act 7) and generally idles a lot more, or walks forward without attacking.

Defenders have become prone to throwing random heavy attacks as you're dashing back, more likely to throw a 4 or 5 combo into nothing when you dex, and love to start the fight by dashing back, holding block when you'd expect them to dash forward, and then repeating that twice before they launch a medium attack. For any kind of matchup that involves timers, it becomes extremely frustrating waiting for an opening, or trying to intercept. Things that used to be a "tell" we could use to read when a defender was going to dash in don't seem to be reliable anymore. So many times I've been waiting ages to bait a special and get backed up against the wall, then I dash in while the defender is holding block only to get special intercepted immediately.

How have people adjusted their playstyle to adapt to this? I can't imagine this is something Kabam would change at this point so would love to hear how others have found solutions.