**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Usual wait time for support

JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey everyone, some of us are still waiting for solo rank rewards for gifting and as per one of the mods comment I have also raised a support request. Based on your experience, how long does it take before they respond? Any idea? Please help
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    I've contacted support in two instances. First one took 15 minutes. Second one took 2 days. So far it's 50/50 for me.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Both times I’ve contacted support I had results in less than a day.

It also depends on what time and what day it is. I’d you send one Friday night, they might not get to it very quickly over the weekend.
  • Options
    @Riptide that’s a really good point. May be because it’s a weekend I have not received a response
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    Put a ticket in around 5pm AEST yesterday, had answers when I got up this morning. For reference it is currently 11:06am AEST
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    I put a ticket in a week ago for something different and I still haven't heard back yet.
  • Options
    That’s surprising!! I hope you get a response soon. I personally am still waiting.. :smile:
  • Options
    Our Support Team's response time depends on several factors, including how busy they are and how complex your issue is.

I recommend being patient in the meantime. Rest assured, they'll get back to you as quickly as possible.
This discussion has been closed.