**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: The Champions of Valhalla Event

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Since maintenance my alliance has not been able to start a valor mission. We had one going before emergency maintenance started, but all day yesterday and this morning playing arena and quests, no one has triggered a mission. A few alliance members submitted tickets but no response.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Since maintenance my alliance has not been able to start a valor mission. We had one going before emergency maintenance started, but all day yesterday and this morning playing arena and quests, no one has triggered a mission. A few alliance members submitted tickets but no response.

They are claiming there is no issue...but that is extremely doubtful.
  • Mas_putoMas_puto Posts: 32
    Where did the bounty missions go. Not one Test of Valor has popped up. I seen the top guys/girls in the leader boards got no problems collecting valor points. I keep a close eye on the points being built and it just keeps building. I have considered the milestones and quest, so no need to explain that to me. This ain't my first rodeo. I just seen that the game is working as intended.
    We are a 13.5 mil alliance that scores around 700k in sa weekly so there's no lack of activity to explain this.
  • My very active alliance has not had a bounty in almost 2 days. We no Longer see the valor icon on our home page. All since the last maintenance. In that time I went from top 10 globally to out of the top 50. Seems really unfair. I have played more not less in that time. If this contest is meant for only a few specific alliances let me know so I can stop wasting my time.
  • lglsvnlglsvn Posts: 9
    I've missed 120000 valor point in two days because of no more test of valor. So what should do?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    lglsvn wrote: »
    I've missed 120000 valor point in two days because of no more test of valor. So what should do?

cry
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★

Take Miike's word for it that the game is working as intended....
  • Me pudo unir a ustedes como administrador
  • my alliance is also experiencing this. the valour icon has completely disappeared from the home screen. we are a 13m alliance and were triggering the missions constantly before. this has happened since the maintenance tuesday night. an alliance member sent in a ticket but got told theres nothing wrong. clearly after reading this thread this is untrue. it needs to be addressed ASAP
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    We have seen 2 bounty missions. One triggered after T3B quest the other when I completed master.

There are 5 members in our alliance, rated approx 300k and I make 190 of that.

No valor icon, and no one in my alliance can get a valor mission going since maintenance.
    We had several valor missions before maintenance. They happened almost immediately after the previous one ended. y2i03jc6627b.png
  • InkInk Posts: 9
    mmdjznzy6yko.jpeg
    Lots of missed valor since Maintenance. All hopes at top rank are lost or compensation coming for those who lost out?
    Raganator wrote: »

Take Miike's word for it that the game is working as intended....

It sure was!
  • Cool
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike Kudos to the team to bring up the Vanquishing Blow event. Honestly, only the first half of it are great and fun to do as we can end the fight rather quickly than the latter half. Clearly I can bet my whole life that up to 80% of players will say the latter half are just annoying and inefficient way to end a fight cause it will prolong the fight, hence, making it not fun at all.

Plus, up until this point is there any sequence of which event will come up next? As of now, the SP3 has come out twice and so does Incinerate if I'm not mistaken. Not that I care but the bleed event still hasn't come up yet. The latter half are just plain boring. I stop grinding in arena cause it take way too much time to end the fight that way and get that extra 4000 points.
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 151
    How do you know how old your account is?
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 45
    I have collected more than 2.2m Valor and only popped the event like 2 times on my previous alliance, since I joined a new one the event is popped all the time by other members and I can't start it myself even when I finished Heroic mode.

Thanks Kabam!
  • RagRag Posts: 5
    How come when I finished the master event quest and got my valor from it, why didn't it trigger a bounty mission? We didn't have a bounty mission active at the time. These invisible thresholds and random timings are the death of me.
  • Tonberry_kingTonberry_king Posts: 47
    edited November 2017
    Are the leaderboard rewards based on region or global? (Global meaning only 1 person in the world will get the duped 5* thor, or regional meaning one person from every region gets the 5* dupe and top 1000 from every region get the 4* thor?)
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Are the leaderboard rewards based on region or global? (Global meaning only 1 person in the world will get the duped 5* thor, or regional meaning one person from every region gets the 5* dupe and top 1000 from every region get the 4* thor?)

Global leaderboard. Regional leaderboard would be way too easy and biased in certain regions. Not going to be that easy to get a 5* duped Ragnarok Thor just like that.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Rotmgmoddy wrote: »

Global leaderboard. Regional leaderboard would be way too easy and biased in certain regions. Not going to be that easy to get a 5* duped Ragnarok Thor just like that.

Not sure about the bias part, but this is correct. There's only one Leaderboard for Valor.
  • punnipunni Posts: 4
    graet

• Oyun güzel ama yeni olduğum için iyi kahraman gelmiyor
  • Is there a cooldown time for discovering a new bounty mission when the previous one is expired?
  • I haven’t received my insider rewards who do I need to talk to about that
  • SarhisSarhis Posts: 7
    Hi till what time I can go for legend run
  • SarhisSarhis Posts: 7
    And what time should I prepare for
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I haven’t received my insider rewards who do I need to talk to about that

Same here, no insider rewards. That 2* blade would be nice if we end up getting that 1 mil likes 5* shard arena