**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What characters can help me beat Act 6.1.5 Crossbones boss?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I used Warlock to beat him with Robot synergy which gives fury
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Did it prenerf with Aegon
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    Not the most optimal counter, but I was forced to use Domino during my first run through. Was pre-nerf, mind you.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★

Mysterio said:

Please give as many good counters to this dude as possible.
    Ideally I'd like the characters to be good on their own cause I need most of my champs to clear the path towards him.
    Thanks for helping this Fishbowl in advance.

You can do it!
    No, really.. I mean YOU can do it.
    I have more Forum stars Mysterio then in game Mysterio.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    ;)
    Mysterio said:

DrZola said:

I’m curious…I missed the identity of the OP. How could you not just do it yourself @Mysterio ?

Dr. Zola

Because Kabam doesn't grand Mysterio a Mysterio.
    So you’re like one of those phantasms the real Mysterio projects everywhere?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

;)

Mysterio said:

DrZola said:

I’m curious…I missed the identity of the OP. How could you not just do it yourself @Mysterio ?

Dr. Zola

Because Kabam doesn't grand Mysterio a Mysterio.
    So you’re like one of those phantasms the real Mysterio projects everywhere?

Dr. Zola
    Sure am, wouldn't wanna risk any CGR applying Armor Break to the OG.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    Before I tell you the champs you need all you really need to keep in mind is that in order to beat that CB there are basically two distinctive characteristics your champ must fulfill in order to be viable for this fight:

1- Poison Immunity , either as built in the champ, by having the ability to reliably shrug it off or accesible through synergies. This is a must, you will not beat him if your champ doesn't fulfill this.

2- Fullfill at least ONE ( but is better if you can fulfill both TWO) of the following characteristics:
    a) Reliable and easy/quick access to a heal block
    b) Ridiculous amounts of burst damage or as a substitute, a DoT that CB can't shrug off, like passive Poison or Degen, for example. This is so you can outdamage and offset the heal CB gets periodically.

Keeping in mind the above conditions Warlock is, to my knowledge, hands down the best counter for that CB. You basically need to constantly hit him, even on his block and parry or dex all his hits. Do not throw/spam sp1 because that will remove the heal block. Instead, throw sp2 whenever you can , if you can. Otherwise just keep fighting him normally, avoiding being hit and hitting him with basics as much as you can (even throw his block).

Also, in theory , Diablo with the right prefights and perhaps suicide masteries is likely a prime counter too but I haven't tried it.

Other very good counters are : Hyperion, ramped up G2099, Ultron (with HB synergy), ramped up CMM, ramped up Aegon, Sentinel, IBomb, BWCV, King Groot... perhaps in theory Mysterio, Nebula and Nimrod too.

One more option is that if you bring NF with DpX synergy, in theory you can pretty much use any high damage/heal block , non poison immune champ, because what limits your choice of champs is really that damn poison. For example, with this synergy, you can bring duped Silver Centurion, duped CGR or even better, a fully ramped up (preferably duped) Morningstar all you need to do is shrug off the poison using the synergy and then they'll make short work of that CB.

Hope it helps
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    I thought the NF/DPx synergy only works once?
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★

I thought the NF/DPx synergy only works once?

You are correct. But that node's poison get applied once at the start of the fight. If you remove it right away using the NF/DpX synergy then it's gone and it wont be applied again. Remember it's no longer a Biohazard node.
  • Options
    LutuLutu Posts: 1
    How about a sig 200 namor? Can’t take damage on offense and reflects back, or is a stretch?
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    Any robot
    Ghost
    Ihulk
    IBom
    Rouge

These are just off the top of my head. He can probably be soloed with almost any poison immune though