**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will you 100% Cav EQ this month

Comments

• Plain Yes
    It's pretty easy. Just got chapter 3 to do
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Plain Yes
    I like 6 star shards. Haven't missed one since it's release. If anyone wants advice on a particular map or encounter, hit us up. (Veteran players/those who are done already) We're happy to help.
    https://youtu.be/FDgtLgo8WfM
  • tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
    Plain Yes

I am having trouble beating the Sabretooth and Juggs. Other than that it’s not bad but I’m trying to not use revives

aa and more aa
    archangel
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Plain Yes
    The characters I personally used for each map:

Tech: HB, Guardian, Nebula, Peni (HB was fastest)
    Mystic: Guillotine Classic, Claire, Sigil Witch (Guillotine was by far the fastest - not even close)
    Science: She-hulk, Cap (with a tech) and Wasp (all fairly fast, just decided based on match up)
    Mutant: White Mags, Apoc, Wolverine, Cable, Colossus (White Mags or Horseman Wolverine were fastest)
    Skill: MoleGod, HM and KP (MoleGod and HM were the fastest)
    Cosmic: Any Cosmic with Buffs or just add Odin. I used Corvus, Angela, Herc for the most part.

• CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,108 ★★★★
    Plain Yes
    Only have 2 paths left in 3.1 to do 100%. Only used a few 20% revives from my stash because Sauron is annoying and Toad is extremely passive.

Since people seem to be having trouble with some bosses:
    - Sabre and Juggs: used overseer, slow but easy solo
    - Sauron: Howard w/ Bishop synergy. Spam heavies to steal his prowess and then drop a fat sp2
    - Toad: any champ that isn't skill and isn't poison immune (unless they have a way to remove prowess like Nimrod) will work. Just don't corner him or he'll trigger regen and it can become ridiculous.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,105 ★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Plain Yes
    Of course, but why would anyone 100% it already? Missing out on a good 100 units, 4 revives and 4 lv4 pots minimum, if you stretch it out over a couple of weeks to go with EQ solo events.

(Edit; having spent a year leveling for class based EQ, this is still tough, but less of a slog than the tag based one last month!!)
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Plain Yes
    Yep. I really enjoy using my roster , I have nothing to look forward to at the moment.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Plain Yes
    Explored Cav and UC, now move to Master.
    I’m glad that Kabam drop out tag system. And giving me a wonderful experience using my OG Gully. Thanks.
  • Plain Yes
    Reference said:

Explored Cav and UC, now move to Master.
    I’m glad that Kabam drop out tag system. And giving me a wonderful experience using my OG Gully. Thanks.

It's rotational so you'll see it again
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    I had it done 2.5 hours after it came out
  • Chrisco66Chrisco66 Posts: 66
    Plain Yes
    Buff the rewards Kabam
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Plain Yes
    First day
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Bosses Unreasonable
    Not doing it only because don't know why my spider Gwen isn't evading sauron unblockable specials even if I am not blocking it. Took me 4 revieves to complete entire boss fight because of it
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    Plain Yes
    Already did but I do wish the rewards were slightly buffed especially the t5b
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Plain Yes
    100% it 2 days ago.

Much easier than last month and is back to how it was before.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Plain Yes

Not doing it only because don't know why my spider Gwen isn't evading sauron unblockable specials even if I am not blocking it. Took me 4 revieves to complete entire boss fight because of it

Use anyone with hard heavy hits.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    Plain Yes

Miles did it for me.
    https://youtu.be/xGIIDjCR2gM
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Plain Yes
    yuw said:

uncollected boss can kill my r3 6 star with one sp2,which doesn't make sense to me. Not to mention warlock can't even power drain them anymore. They are slowly nerfing r3 6 star champs that we rank up without increasing the reward

Wait what!!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Plain Yes
    ItsDamien said:

yuw said:

uncollected boss can kill my r3 6 star with one sp2,which doesn't make sense to me. Not to mention warlock can't even power drain them anymore. They are slowly nerfing r3 6 star champs that we rank up without increasing the reward

I’m curious which boss that is since I did the majority of them with R5 5*
    I’d assume Toad as I went to block his SP2 projectile on one of my first runs and it dealt 56k damage lol, that was on cav difficulty though. Not a big deal as I just made sure to evade after realising what happened.
  • blitzzzblitzzz Posts: 57
    Plain Yes
    i have already done it,the main reason i did it so quickly was because i had just taken my nimrod to R5 and i wanted to have some fun with him
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Gonna try to! This is the 1st time I've completed Cav EQ and so I'm hoping to explore it as well
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Plain Yes
    Just waiting for the war season if it starts this month to turn off suis and do the skill quest
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    haven't touched cav eq for around 4 months, seems like people have a love-hate relationship towards it.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Plain Yes
    I should note I always plan to but rarely actually get around to it.

I should also note that I read "plain" as "plan" so probably should have voted no
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Bosses Unreasonable

Use anyone with hard heavy hits.
    But that dino will obviously reach unblockable and might also special at some time. I used doom but as soon as special attack comes i die because most probably it's unblockable or critical on block