**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What's Shang-Chi's Best Rotation?

KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I do 5, 2, 4, 3, heavy, repeat until sp3 then sp2 to kill for long fights, then 5, 2, sp2 for short fights. Any better rotation?

Comments

• Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    For longer fights, I normally go 1, 2, 4, 3 Sp3, heavy, repeat, til I have enough to enter whoever’s dragon I’m fighting with my SP2. Shorter fights usually don’t last past first rotation because Shang Chi.
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    I start 3 so I never have to parry or intercept. Then I do 2 cause of suicides, then 1, then 5 so I can heavy while they're stunned, and repeat. Of course always subject to change depending on required utility.
  • Options
    CreeseazCreeseaz Posts: 277
    What do the 1-5 numbers mean here?
  • Options
    KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    Creeseaz said:

My post is the combo ending in medium, i.e. 2 hits = MM, 3 hits =MLM, so on.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Stun Slow heavy repeat if you don’t need anything else
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 519 ★★★
    Creeseaz said:

I totally botched my explanation lol. I referred to his wushu strikes two different ways. I refer to them all by what order they are below your health bar, except the stun one I referred to by the number of hits. Definitely confusing. Thanks for pointing that out lol
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    The best order without a doubt is:

Unblockable -> Cleanse/Slow -> Cleanse/Slow -> Stun -> heavy and repeat
  • Options
    you pick and choose what you need in a matchup, that is the beauty of Shangchi, he is so versatile.