**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Broken for Anybody Else?

Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,020 ★★★★★
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Today’s AQ session is thoroughly bugged for my alliance. It worked at first, but after a few minutes it broke. Players are able to join, but cannot move. Once you back out of the AQ map, you get this message:

And are unable to reenter as a participant in the quest. You can go in as a spectator, but cannot actually move or go to fights. Is anybody else having this or have you seen it before? We’ll be putting in a ticket, but wanted to see if the community had any quick fix ideas.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    AQ working for me and my ally.
  • Options
    Yeah, it’s seeming like it’s just an us problem for some reason. I’ve put a ticket in, hopefully it gets fixed soon
  • Options

We are having issues too. Extremely laggy and teleporting defenders

Our issue has nothing to do with fights, except that we can’t get into them. Like we can’t move within AQ. We spend the tickets to join and then are locked at the starting point, unable to move to a lane.
  • Options
    edited January 2022

Additional issues with it. We found a sort of workaround but this is what happens. I was able to move up to my lane, but then this happens. You’ll notice the lack of players on those lanes. On my lane, I also can’t move or use my undo move or anything. Can’t interact with the map in any capacity.
  • Options
    Anyway, it’s neat and good and cool that we weren’t able to participate in the last day of AQ but we did get our AQ tickets consumed. I put in a ticket yesterday as soon as we discovered this issue, but haven’t heard anything back yet.

I guess this thread should be moved to bugs and known issues. I don’t know what caused this, but it’s really bad and I don’t want it to impact anybody else (or just us again) so I’m hoping it gets addressed.
  • Options
    that is a real shame :/
  • Options

So it looks like what happened is the game opened up two instances of alliance quest at the same time, preventing us from actually participating in it.