**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Solo Compensation

Are we gonna get solo compensation? People are done listening to this “don’t do hard content” because the game haven't fixed. The LEAST you were doing is giving the solo compensation monthly which eventually got stopped. We are getting revives and potions for the easier content (AQ and AW) but none for solo, this is ridiculous

Comments

• SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    If aw and aq is the easier content then run harder maps/higher tier wars. If you are running map 8 and tier 1 wars easily then you are not needing solo compensation. I am not saying solo compensation wouldn’t be welcome for most players. For me it would just go in the overflow and expire but I am lost how you think aq and aw is easy but you need solo compensation.
  • BLOODY_ASSASIAN08BLOODY_ASSASIAN08 Posts: 116
    edited January 2022
    Snakep said:

If aw and aq is the easier content then run harder maps/higher tier wars. If you are running map 8 and tier 1 wars easily then you are not needing solo compensation. I am not saying solo compensation wouldn’t be welcome for most players. For me it would just go in the overflow and expire but I am lost how you think aq and aw is easy but you need solo compensation.

Kabam has given u option of Maps in AQ
    But speaking of solo content , it is important to complete it if we want to progress
    With Map 7 U can get a handful amount of glory to rank up ur Champions
    Map 8 doesn’t give anything for player progression? I am only running map 6 and get weekly get t5b shards, t2a’s, t5cc shards (though not that many) and loads of glory to get more. It doesn’t give rank 4 resources but definitely gives resources for progression in rank 3’s. And if it’s rank 4’s your looking for you don’t get many from act 7 anyways. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not one against solo compensation, I also wish they gave it out. Just seeing a whole in the argument being made here. I am only running map 6 so my aq compensation gets sold just before expiring every week, I wish they handled things differently as well.
    Mauled said:

Running Map 8 and/or T1 AW probably works out at 0.5% of the player base at large. Personally I haven't had any input issues for a while, though it could well be the case that I've adapted to them as they are now and when they're fixed I'm going to be in a world of hurt again.

People want the solo compensation because there needs to be recognition that for most players AQ is a necessary chore - hence the weekly dose of potions and AW is something that only some players actively participate in and fewer still actively push for. What most players actively do, however, is play solo content - EQ/Variants/Story, and there's ¼ of the compensation doled out for something that players probably want to do on a more regular basis. Kabam's disclaimer that you shouldn't do difficult content because they're having engine issues doesn't wash when these engine issues last for 6 months; one month alone is a bit of a push for 'don't play our best content because we broke our own game'.

In terms of a shard filled care package, I certainly wouldn't say no. As a gesture I don't think it would be a bad idea; Kabam have got a higher than usual level of discontent amongst the community, and it's been ongoing since September, something to say thanks for sticking around and not jumping ship would be nice.

Now this I fully agree with. I only countered the argument of the OP saying that AQ/AW was too easy by saying that if it’s easy then run harder maps. I fully support getting solo compensation. I think even what we was getting was too little to begin with and even that was taken away.
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★
    Sorry I misunderstood your post, I just feel anyone mentioning these things expiring in overflow just gives kabam cause to remove or reduce their supply, I dont even wanna risk saying what I do with my current compo just in case it gets hit too 😑