**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Biggest regret rank up?

What’s your worst rank up decision that makes you pray that kabam sends out some rank down tickets? Mine is either, daredevil h.k. (Thought he would get a good buff) or og gully (same reason)
Let me know down below

Comments

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Ebony Maw and Civil Warrior (before buff) - they were my first two 5 stars and i got way to excited

I just know that ebony maw one is going to trigger some people lol
  • BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    Just r3 my guilty. Absolutely love her! Try her out in mystic cavalier EQ. Her constant revenue gets her ten passive furies within seconds and she constantly power drains the opponent so you can spam heavies the entire fight and watch awesome massive damage.
  • AnthonytonyAnthonytony Posts: 50

Just r3 my guilty. Absolutely love her! Try her out in mystic cavalier EQ. Her constant revenue gets her ten passive furies within seconds and she constantly power drains the opponent so you can spam heavies the entire fight and watch awesome massive damage.

I’ll do that!

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Sasquatch
  • r3 ihulk. never use him, just a prestige rankup
  • Revrand86Revrand86 Posts: 8
    Skiddy212 said:

Ebony Maw and Civil Warrior (before buff) - they were my first two 5 stars and i got way to excited

I just know that ebony maw one is going to trigger some people lol

Took Maw up pre buffs when he was solid prestige, and took him to sig 200.. He was my prestige option at the time cause I couldn't pull doom to save my life.
  • Cap366Cap366 Posts: 130
    6* gwenpool, I had just duped her for the 2nd time and my skill class was lacking very far behind with only 2 r5 5*s and no 6*s ranked up. While all the other classes had at least 6 or 7 r5s & r2 6*s with at least one 6* r3. But right after ranking her up I pulled 6* shangchi hit monkey and mole man within 10-20 6* crystals. So I regret using those catalysts on her
  • Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    Spider Gwen
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    5* corvus. Because my next 6* less than 12 hours later was him and used a 1-2 cosmic rank up and then a 2-3 generic rank up.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    G99, Ægon, and Gaurdian to r5. Stealthy to r2

Not useful enough for their mats
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    R2 6* karnak
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    5* Symbiote Supreme watched many videos, he takes way too long to gain power without MD mastery… to then pull a 6* doom right after.
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★
    Elsa, i ranked her up for act 5.1, but after that she just sits collecting dust in my roster
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 619 ★★★
    5* Medusa to R4. Never used her.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    Champion. This was back when he was popular as a war boss, but like these things tend to happen, his effectiveness phased out as mystic attackers got much more effective. Luckily, my account has grown a lot since then so in the end not really a big deal in the long run
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    They buffed it and the beauty of these recent buffs over the last year is that they finally got a chance to look back and fix/update that champ (won't name) and the others (Diablo best buff of 2021).
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    R5 5-star sunspot. I never use him. Ever.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    R5 doc ock, he sees action about 3 times a year.
  • I r4 my Doctor strange as a 4*, then 12.0 happened and I I rank down tickets for him and ranked up quake 🤣
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    R5 mister sinister
    After the grandmaster fight, he no longer has purpose