**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Did I miss something, War got re-nerfed?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    That’s my concern, if they found a way to keep it at intermediate they can win by diversity and defender rating almost by default
  • Options
    hungama01hungama01 Posts: 108
    the alliance match making is broken....
    we got 28 points for win and for losing we get 102 points.... and the best joke is we are facing 137 64889 rating alliance and as compare to them we are 1106788 rating...
    is this a joke... strong alliance getting 102 point for win and we are getting 28 points... this sud vice versa because we weaker alliance than them... such a strong alliance playing at 1687 war rating.
    You guys better fix your game this seems big injustic against alliance like us.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,622 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    they throwing wars to keep it at intermediate? is this a bug they are exploiting?

I don't know how that would be possible since me and MSRDLD have similar War ratings and are playing on the Hard level map. It doesn't seem like you can plan to know what difficultly level you'll be playing. It just seems screwy.

Hearing Kocheese above saying they're in tier2, I believe, and also playing on an intermediate map is downright frustrating when I'm in tier9 playing the hard level map for lesser rewards.
  • Options
    a two year old 9 million alliance in intermediate is very fishy indeed, really seems like they found a way to work the system instead of playing on the up and up, just not sure what loop hole they found. Trust me, much rather be in 'hard' maps then do a 100%-100% war that will come down to defender rating since we are full diversity and appears they are as well...thats what really has me wondering...
  • Options
    An alliance member just brought up the case of running shell alliances, win until you get way up in tier and difficulty, and then switch over to your shell alliance where a bunch of alts were just tanking war until it is a low level again, swap your alts to the high tier and difficulty and just repeat this over and over, is that actually a thing? Does this qualify as exploiting Kabams system? Does kabam consider that cheating or ever actually addressed it? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    do we get compensation for this broken war sysyem....
    throughly injustice giving low alliance high match up but defeating point goes 100 even though you are facing the high alliance...
    can we have anywords from mods
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Not looking for compensation (???) personally, just trying to figure out if this is a bug, cheating, abuse or a grey area
  • Options
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Not 100%, but i read somewhere that if you get matched with a lower tier alliance, you play in the map of that tier.
    If tha'ts the case, congrats on the easy win lol.

Read up man, it's almost a 9 mil alliance, doesn't really make sense

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Not 100%, but i read somewhere that if you get matched with a lower tier alliance, you play in the map of that tier.
    If tha'ts the case, congrats on the easy win lol.

Read up man, it's almost a 9 mil alliance, doesn't really make sense

But here is Kocheese in tier2 saying he's in intermediate tier. Hardly seems like something they planned. Why anyone in tier2 is on an intermediate map is beyond me. I think the system is just screwed up.
    Kocheese wrote: »
    Idk if u went down a tier, but ours is the same. Tier 2
  • Options
    we are in tier 2 and facing tier 4 alliance
  • Options
    Here we are a few days later and all I can say is that the new war system is totally screwed up.

We've been stuck in tier9 this week, but when we win, we play a hard map, when we lose, we drop to the intermediate map. My guess is that is what is happening with other alliances. Lose and you drop to the a different level of difficulty? We just played the intermediate map in tier9 and won. Did a match, now in tier8 and we're placed in the hard map while other alliances in higher tiers are playing on an easier map? Total rubbish.

x04p8g6pf34h.png
    a2goyyxvm8ff.png