**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unofficial: Beta Ray Bill or Quicksilver

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Beta Ray Bill

They're either really fast occasionally which is just stupid, or they're completely unbalanced.

That would match pretty much any iteration of speedsters in comics and movies
    Not really at all. Can't ever remember a speedster fighting normally for 4/5 of a fight and just getting fast when they build up to a big attack. That's an incredibly stupid premise.
  • MorbidCuriosityMorbidCuriosity Posts: 53
    edited January 2022
    Beta Ray Bill
    Sure, it'd be nice to eventually have Quicksilver enter the Contest, but do we REALLY want an OP version of Quicksilver on the level that Herc is relative to all other champs in the game? C'mon man... Beta Ray Bill all the way as he should be as OP as he is in the source material!
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver

They're either really fast occasionally which is just stupid, or they're completely unbalanced.

Not really at all. Can't ever remember a speedster fighting normally for 4/5 of a fight and just getting fast when they build up to a big attack. That's an incredibly stupid premise.
    Look at quicksilver in the three x men movies. They did one scene with him and then send him back home or carry him on a stretcher becuase they didn't know what to do with him.

Or flash where normal humans outrun him because they went ofscreen
  • Beta Ray Bill

All these kids voting quicksilver. They’ve never even heard of BRB

Id say Zemo is not very well known either, since the Zemo from the mcu is most likely not the one we will be getting. I want him most BY FAR.
    If they bring MCU Zemo, they'll have to figure out how to add anti-synergies where he causes your champs to fight with each other, as in Civil War.
    God idea... Maybe if you activate Strikers while fighting against him, your Striker will inflict damage against you instead. Lol
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver

Beta Ray Bill is a knock off Thor... what's so good about him? He is "horse" wow... plus I highly doubt kabam can deliver the animation for him

I mean technically he is a Korbinite.
  • Beta Ray Bill
    It's easy to see a lot of people don't know much about beta ray bill
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Beta Ray Bill

have you heard of the Flash before
    Yes I have. Remind me of all those normal speed fights he's in while waiting for his speed to build up.... No, instead he's moving so fast he travels through time (another stupid speedster premise). Sorry I just think speedsters are dumb in general and usually make zero sense when you even mildly pick at what they do.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Beta Ray Bill
    How about Beta Ray Silver?

QuickBill?

Honestly I want both. I voted BRB because he is down in the poll and I want a 50/50 split.

Can we do that in the actual vote so they make both?
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Beta Ray Bill
    Wish there was a a ratio between those that voted QS because they actually liked him, and those that voted him just for speed and speed only not being open minded that there could be a better option
    Beta Ray Bill

Wish there was a a ratio between those that voted QS because they actually liked him, and those that voted him just for speed and speed only not being open minded that there could be a better option

I wish people respected other peoples reasons for voting, but here we are
    Would but the literal only reason i see people voting him is because “we need a speedster”. Few said they liked him as he’s an xmen or in general.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Beta Ray Bill

Would but the literal only reason i see people voting him is because “we need a speedster”. Few said they liked him as he’s an xmen or in general.
    Ok? If they like speedsters then that’s fine. I really don’t get the big deal
    Beta Ray Bill

You do realize the forums represent a very small portion of players, yes?
    Not just here
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Skiddy212 said:

QUICKSILVER ANIMATIONS WILL BE SUPERIOR!!!!!

That assumes they will do the animaltions justice. I fear Kabam will not be able to do Quicksilver justice with the animations. If they do, I really want to see Makkari in the game next
  • Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Aburaees said:

This game needs a speedster. If not Quicksilver then Makkari.

A speedster would be good as long as the animations are good. That's the key
    Beta Ray Bill

Skiddy212 said:

That assumes they will do the animaltions justice. I fear Kabam will not be able to do Quicksilver justice with the animations. If they do, I really want to see Makkari in the game next
    I feel like kabam will nail all of the candidates when it comes to animations. Quicksilver slowing time would make sense as he’s faster, but I don’t think kabam will make it so he does like 20 hit combos in comparison to a basic 5 hit combo. He might even have the best animations, him or alpha ray.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver

have you heard of the Flash before
    Yes I have. Remind me of all those normal speed fights he's in while waiting for his speed to build up.... No, instead he's moving so fast he travels through time (another stupid speedster premise). Sorry I just think speedsters are dumb in general and usually make zero sense when you even mildly pick at what they do.
    In the series killer frost outruns flash by walking around the corner.
  • Beta Ray Bill

Skiddy212 said:

I feel like kabam will nail all of the candidates when it comes to animations. Quicksilver slowing time would make sense as he’s faster, but I don’t think kabam will make it so he does like 20 hit combos in comparison to a basic 5 hit combo. He might even have the best animations, him or alpha ray.
    Maybe it will be like bwdo where she does like 6 or 7 combo and mediums will be speed 2 hits or something
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    Please no more cosmics. If they are making Quicksilver a science champ then make BRB a skill champ. Then I’d vote for him. But please no more cosmics for the next year. We need other classes to catch up.
    Beta Ray Bill
    Wozzle007 said:

Please no more cosmics. If they are making Quicksilver a science champ then make BRB a skill champ. Then I’d vote for him. But please no more cosmics for the next year. We need other classes to catch up.

Don’t think it’s fair to vote like that. Sacrifice seeing BRB for 4+ years just because we have a lot of cosmics. If it were the order of champs in the coming months, I’d probably vote QS too. Unfortunate one if these dudes won’t ever release probably with the first voted champs still coming, and champs beside them in between.
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★
    Quicksilver
    Anyone but Agatha please, the fact she got more votes than kushala just shows how many players actually don't know anything about the comics or anything beyond what they see on TV 😔 I'm hoping zemo makes it TBH as I was hoping for a villain and prowler didn't make it either.
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 ★★
    Quicksilver

All these kids voting quicksilver. They’ve never even heard of BRB

Id say Zemo is not very well known either, since the Zemo from the mcu is most likely not the one we will be getting. I want him most BY FAR.
    If they bring MCU Zemo, they'll have to figure out how to add anti-synergies where he causes your champs to fight with each other, as in Civil War.
    I reckon he'd have good synergies with winter soldier turning him into a god tier legend.